News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

I mean if the sex doll has great fashion sense.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

garbon

Quote from: HVC on July 06, 2017, 08:52:28 AM
I mean if the sex doll has great fashion sense.

Oh darling!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

Quote from: Monoriu on July 05, 2017, 08:29:33 PM
Quote from: Zanza on July 05, 2017, 03:54:06 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 05, 2017, 03:45:01 PM
Anything in particular they're protesting?
The capitalist world order.

I think there should be a permanent location for these international meetings to save costs and standardise security operations.  Build a fortified place in a politically acceptable location from the ground up.  There are designated protest zones, but breaking into the meeting venue should be impossible.  Each country contributes a part of the budget for security and other meeting expenses, and security reinforcements can be flown in when needed. 

Or just have everyone work from home that day and teleconference :P
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

I'm back, baby!  New PC!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Malthus on July 06, 2017, 08:26:54 AM
Single creepiest line:

Quote"My wife was furious when I first brought Mayu home. These days she puts up with it, reluctantly," he added. "When my daughter realised it wasn't a giant Barbie doll, she freaked out and said it was gross -- but now she's old enough to share Mayu's clothes."

Does this mean he actually lets his daughter share clothes with his sex toy?  :yuk:

:blink: 

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote from: Razgovory on July 06, 2017, 09:39:08 PM
I'm back, baby!  New PC!

Yeah! It was getting insufficiently Razzy around here.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

It's been insufficiently martiesque for a while.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Zanza

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Zanza on July 07, 2017, 02:31:10 PM
Merkel rolling her eyes at Putin.  :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lHaiDIkUJM

I dunno, that didn't strike me as particularly :rolleyes:

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 07, 2017, 07:32:36 PM
Quote from: Zanza on July 07, 2017, 02:31:10 PM
Merkel rolling her eyes at Putin.  :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lHaiDIkUJM

I dunno, that didn't strike me as particularly :rolleyes:

:lol: Get you a GF sparky. That was a typical female WTF ever eyeroll.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on July 07, 2017, 11:34:08 PM
:lol: Get you a GF sparky. That was a typical female WTF ever eyeroll.

Nonsense.  Putin was using hand gestures while they spoke, and she was conceptualizing.  Accessing the mainframe.

Now, garbon's eyerolls?

https://youtu.be/FToyVkqPW7Y

Josquius

Scary moment of the day.
Went to an ATM to withdraw 200 chuffs.... Put in my card and pin and was given the quick money withdraw screen, pressed 200 and...the machine gave me 500.
"WTF?" I said to myself and put my card back in to check my balance to see if it had given me 300 for free or just what the hell was going on .
I pressed the "Other functions/withdrawals with receipt button"....the machine took a while to process and rather than show the next screen it gave me 1000.
What the hell?
I can't go to or phone my bank as apparently nobody works Saturday (seriously?).
Checking my online banking though it seems withdrawals of 500 and 1000 were fully registered. No free money which is sad, but at least  I know they didn't mark me as having taken 10,000 or something mad.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

What the hell is a "Chuff"?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.