News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maladict

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 05, 2017, 03:37:22 PM
Be sure to throw a Languish cocktail for me.  It's like a Molotov cocktail, but instead of catching on fire it just uses obscure inside references nobody in the crowd will get.

Will do, shouldn't be too hard with this crowd.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Maladict on July 05, 2017, 04:40:48 PM
Quote from: Duque de Bragança on July 05, 2017, 02:55:24 PM
Quote from: Maladict on July 05, 2017, 02:45:13 PM
Quote from: Zanza on July 05, 2017, 01:15:20 PM
The G20 summit will happen on Friday and Saturday in Hamburg, Germany's second biggest city.

Next to tens of thousands peaceful protestors, the police expects up to 10,000 violent leftists rioting.

The police itself has moved more than 20,000 men into the city and asked for support from Austrian and Dutch special police units.

First minor squabbles have already seen massive police responses with water cannons and armored vehicles.

I expect that we'll see burning cars, smashed windows and massive riots over the weekend in Hamburg.

Just realized the train ticket home I bought earlier takes me through Hamburg on Friday evening  :ph34r:

You're not forced to step down at Hamburg Altona to drop by the Herbertsstraße you know.  :P

Why would I go all the way to Hamburg for that?

Point taken.
German efficiency? :hmm:

garbon

Quote from: Maladict on July 05, 2017, 04:43:59 PM
Quote from: Zanza on July 05, 2017, 03:01:52 PM
Friday evening/night is when this will escalate.

Lucky me, fortunately I haven't shaved since Saturday and have nothing but black clothes left to wear  :)

Is hairy goth a positive in such a situation?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Zanza

Lucky me, fortunately I haven't shaved since Saturday and have nothing but black clothes left to wear  :)
Bad idea as the police may have an aggressive stance by Friday evening.

Ed Anger

I gained 13 pounds of water weight. My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and it's better than yours.

Ahem. Taking 6 water pills a day. Woooooooo. Bathroom break every half hour!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Monoriu

Quote from: Zanza on July 05, 2017, 03:54:06 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on July 05, 2017, 03:45:01 PM
Anything in particular they're protesting?
The capitalist world order.

I think there should be a permanent location for these international meetings to save costs and standardise security operations.  Build a fortified place in a politically acceptable location from the ground up.  There are designated protest zones, but breaking into the meeting venue should be impossible.  Each country contributes a part of the budget for security and other meeting expenses, and security reinforcements can be flown in when needed. 

Maladict

Quote from: garbon on July 05, 2017, 04:50:23 PM

Is hairy goth a positive in such a situation?

I don't think I'll ever pass for a goth, thankfully.

Maladict

Quote from: Zanza on July 05, 2017, 06:59:53 PM

Bad idea as the police may have an aggressive stance by Friday evening.

German police tend to single me out routinely when travelling solo,so fun times ahead then  <_<

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

The Brain

QuoteHyodo, a military buff who lives alone but has an understanding girlfriend, owns more than 10 life-size dummies -- many of which he dresses in combat uniform to play out wartime fantasies.

:worthy:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: The Brain on July 06, 2017, 03:54:34 AM
QuoteHyodo, a military buff who lives alone but has an understanding girlfriend, owns more than 10 life-size dummies -- many of which he dresses in combat uniform to play out wartime fantasies.

:worthy:

Fit for Languish.  :smarty:

Eddie Teach

Like SS officer/ Jewish prisoner? Wait, why would the doll need a combat uniform? :unsure:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

dps

Quote from: Eddie Teach on July 06, 2017, 06:58:06 AM
Like SS officer/ Jewish prisoner? Wait, why would the doll need a combat uniform? :unsure:

Maybe the doll's the SS officer and the Japanese guy is the Jewish prisoner.

Malthus

Quote from: Tyr on July 06, 2017, 03:04:43 AM
Japan.
The land where divorce just isn't a thing

https://japantoday.com/category/national/silicone-sally-japan-men-find-true-love-with-sex-dolls

Single creepiest line:

Quote"My wife was furious when I first brought Mayu home. These days she puts up with it, reluctantly," he added. "When my daughter realised it wasn't a giant Barbie doll, she freaked out and said it was gross -- but now she's old enough to share Mayu's clothes."

Does this mean he actually lets his daughter share clothes with his sex toy?  :yuk:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Connecting on an emotional level?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.