News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: celedhring on October 29, 2016, 09:34:27 AM
I was disappointed about Languish not reporting about Spain allowing the Russian task fleet enroute to Syria to refuel in one of our African ports, and NATO throwing a hissy fit. I guess nobody gives a shit about us being cheeky.  :cry:

Not unless you're girls.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Barrister

I was disappointed about Languish not reporting about Spain allowing the Russian task fleet enroute to Syria to refuel in one of our African ports, and NATO throwing a hissy fit. I guess nobody gives a shit about us being cheeky.  :cry:

Umm, you guys turned the russkies down in Ceuta.

And coverage of the Admiral Kuznetsoz and its big plume of black smoke has been hilarious.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

celedhring

Quote from: Barrister on October 29, 2016, 12:22:16 PM

Umm, you guys turned the russkies down in Ceuta.

And coverage of the Admiral Kuznetsoz and its big plume of black smoke has been hilarious.

After NATO threw aforementioned the hissy fit.

Truth is that Russki ships have refueled there for ages. Ceuta (and Melilla) are excluded from NATO and thus we can't trigger article 5 on them. And since those are the only bits of Spain that are likely to need any kind of defending, our government usually tries to raise the question with stuff like that.

CountDeMoney

What will be hilarious is when it has to get towed to port.

Yeah, Cele, they've been refueling there for ages.  Now they just happen to be refueling en route to bombing Syrian hospitals.  Glad you can shake that one off.

Really now, no one should be allowing Russian warships en route to station in support of active combat operations to dock.  Fuck that shit.

The Brain

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 29, 2016, 12:47:35 PM
Really now, no one should be allowing Russian warships en route to station in support of active combat operations to dock.  Fuck that shit.

Sometimes Russian ships are en route to disastrous battle...

The Brain

A book I'm reading is illustrated by Tamas Mart. I've never seen so many beets engaged in mysticism before.

mongers

Since no one else can be bothered, I can't be arsed to go find the fitness thread either.  <_<
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

mongers

147 - - Days to the start of British Summer Time 2017.  <_<
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

Perhaps people are too busy training to post about it.

:lmfao:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Josquius

Here's a reason to be happy.
No more fancy dress idiots after today.
Why they couldn't wait for the day if they care about haloween so much is beyond me.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

Quote from: Tyr on October 31, 2016, 02:59:53 AM
Here's a reason to be happy.
No more fancy dress idiots after today.
Why they couldn't wait for the day if they care about haloween so much is beyond me.

Adults typically celebrate on the weekend nearby it.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

I wouldn't give Josq a full size candy bar. Milk Duds maybe.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

I'm having [Redacted by the NSA]* candy right now, made me think of Tyr.

:(

*Fuck, that rule annoys me.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 31, 2016, 08:44:14 AM
I wouldn't give Josq a full size candy bar. Milk Duds maybe.

Squeeze would definitely get the Kandy Korn from me.