News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacob

Quote from: Syt on September 28, 2016, 12:41:01 PM
One thing I love about Austrian supermarkets are the deli counters. Most are combined bread/rolls and meat. And almost all offer to make a roll with your sausage/salami/bacon of choice (for price of ingredients only - plus ktchup/mustard, pickle or whatever you want), and also offer warm cuts: various flavors of leberkäs, spiral bratwurst, frikadeller, pork roast with crunchy crust, other pork roasts, and other also offer pork knuckles or whole grilled chicken. :wub:

goddamnit!

It's lunch time and I'm hungry and now I want things I can't have.

Jerks :angry:

Admiral Yi

School shooting in Charlotte I think.  CNN announced breaking news, then went with "Trump advisors tell him he lost."

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Josephus

Quote from: Delirium on September 25, 2016, 04:16:37 PM
No World Cup Hockey thread? Just as well, tournament is over.

Most contrived tournament in the history of sport. Team North America? WTF?
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

I was hoping Team Europe would beat Canada.  :(
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Quote from: Josephus on September 28, 2016, 08:41:16 PM

Team NA was awesome. :mad:

But I have to admit that Canda vs Team Europe is probably the least impressive final they could have come up with.  With no disrespect to Team Europe, which includes Jets head coach Paul Maurice on its staff.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Liep

Quote from: Jacob on September 28, 2016, 02:08:54 PM
One thing I love about Austrian supermarkets are the deli counters. Most are combined bread/rolls and meat. And almost all offer to make a roll with your sausage/salami/bacon of choice (for price of ingredients only - plus ktchup/mustard, pickle or whatever you want), and also offer warm cuts: various flavors of leberkäs, spiral bratwurst, frikadeller, pork roast with crunchy crust, other pork roasts, and other also offer pork knuckles or whole grilled chicken. :wub:

goddamnit!

It smells like their making their own agurkesalat for the hotdogs. I'm going to be ruined. :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Quote from: Liep on September 29, 2016, 05:04:38 AM
Quote from: Jacob on September 28, 2016, 02:08:54 PM

goddamnit!

It smells like their making their own agurkesalat for the hotdogs. I'm going to be ruined. :(

Apparently the ventilation system was malfunctioning so I won't have to live with being permanently hungry. Also, Jens Unmack is comming tomorrow. /fanboing :w00t:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Grey Fox

Quote from: Josephus on September 28, 2016, 08:41:16 PM

Hockey doesn't have 8 teams that are competitive enough for each other. It's barely top 6.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

Quote from: derspiess on September 29, 2016, 02:02:51 PM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2016/09/29/is-your-dogs-halloween-costume-sexist/

Quote"The career options for women — and dogs — need to go beyond pink loofahs and pink cowgirls."

I think we should move beyond "no dogs or women" stuff.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

People who dress up their dogs are supporting the patriarchy.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Admiral Yi

Commuter train crashed into Hoboken New Jersey station.  100 injured, 1 dead.