The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tonitrus

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 23, 2016, 12:04:07 PM
Why are you breeding commies?

It's what you get when you're try to banana-republic dictator the household.   :(

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Jacob

I love getting up early in the morning and getting some personal time while the world is mostly quiet. It's great. Of course, I have the same trouble getting up early as many others so I only really do that when I'm appropriately jet lagged - but I try to stretch it out as long as I can. Inevitably, there's some late night thing at some point, causing me to sleep in the next day. But the best mornings are those where I naturally wake up a few hours before I have to get going, giving me time to get a leisurely start to the day.

lustindarkness

I love having time in the burning,  but I hate waking up early. Hate it.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: The Larch on September 23, 2016, 04:59:52 AM
I'm travelling to Ljubljana (or Laibach, if you're old-fashioned) on sunday for a work conference that I'll be attending, and travelling back next thursday. I guess they'll give us touristic information, but just in case I want to ask over here. Anybody visited the city? Which are the interesting things to see? We won't have that much spare time, but maybe we'll be able to sneak something in the evenings.

Thanks in advance!

Oglekvinde visited it but he no longer grace us with his presence. Desu Dolls ftw for him I guess.

Hamilcar

Has CdM stopped being a massive cunt locking threads because his feelings got hurt? Perchance he's finally gone through and jumped off a bridge?  :glare:

Barrister

Quote from: Hamilcar on September 23, 2016, 01:00:24 PM
Has CdM stopped being a massive cunt locking threads because his feelings got hurt? Perchance he's finally gone through and jumped off a bridge?  :glare:

Seedy has always been, and always will be, a massive cunt. :hug:

Of course I'd say the same thing about you too Hami. :hug:

It's the Languish way. -_-
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

lustindarkness

Cuntz R Uz!

Edit: Great minds and all that jazz.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Hamilcar

Quote from: Barrister on September 23, 2016, 01:03:07 PM

Seedy has always been, and always will be, a massive cunt. :hug:

He can be a cunt using his words. Like a big boy.

Valmy

:lol:

The funny part is he was not even going after you at all nor was it even really about the subject of the thread.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

HVC

Quote from: Valmy on September 23, 2016, 01:16:05 PM

The funny part is he was not even going after you at all nor was it even really about the subject of the thread.

rich white dudes have to find a way to feel persecuted too. It's the age we live in :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

:lol: No shit;  Hami accuses me of being a cunt, when he acts like somebody with one.  I BET YOU THINK THIS SONG IS ABOUT YOU

Fuck, rape victims don't cry as much.  Ask Ed, he's a Buckeye.

Hamilcar

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 23, 2016, 01:50:54 PM

:lol: No shit;  Hami accuses me of being a cunt, when he acts like somebody with one.  I BET YOU THINK THIS SONG IS ABOUT YOU

Fuck, rape victims don't cry as much.  Ask Ed, he's a Buckeye.

Oh no, a poor unemployed loser on The Internet is trying to make me feel bad.  :lol:

Don't lock threads where I mock Catholics and jump off a bridge already.

CountDeMoney

Sometimes anti-Martinus munitions cause collateral damage.  You know that.  So next time, don't be a fucking fag hag about it.