News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Fun fact, Ewan McGregor's brother is a pilot in the Royal Air Force and his nickname is Obi-Two

Valmy

The EU looks like an Irishman
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jacob

This made me laugh

Quote from: Bruno Maçães @MacaesBrunoStrongly condemn North Korea's proxy war in Ukraine and its support for struggling Kremlin forces

https://twitter.com/MacaesBruno/status/1567847180559319040

Sheilbh

Quote from: Syt on September 07, 2022, 06:22:25 AMTraffic of people leaving Burning Man festival.
Another shot:
Let's bomb Russia!

HVC

Surprised more people are t tempted to cut through the desert.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

viper37

Quote from: Tamas on September 08, 2022, 12:47:25 PMIllustrations from the latest Hungarian Geography text book for 14 years olds. I don't think I need to elaborate on how it approaches the brief summary of Ukraine and the former Yugoslavia:

The Russian bear wants it all for himself while the brave Americans and Europeans are trying to rescue Ukraine?  That's more thoughtful than I expected from Hungary ;)
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: viper37 on September 11, 2022, 12:17:57 AMThe Russian bear wants it all for himself while the brave Americans and Europeans are trying to rescue Ukraine?  That's more thoughtful than I expected from Hungary ;)

:D

Josquius

I've noticed mtv has changed. It used to be practically a joke mtv wouldn't have much music and would be mostly, largely terrible occasionally fun, shows.

Seems they've totally changed their channel setup however and are all music now.
██████
██████
██████

Maladict

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

I have to decide if working 3 days/week in the office is a bridge too far & quit.

:hmm:
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

HVC

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 13, 2022, 07:40:53 PMI have to decide if working 3 days/week in the office is a bridge too far & quit.

What's your commute?

I must be the only person that doesn't like working from home. I like the separation. Also hated remote learning.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Grey Fox

Quote from: HVC on September 13, 2022, 07:51:45 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on September 13, 2022, 07:40:53 PMI have to decide if working 3 days/week in the office is a bridge too far & quit.

What's your commute?

I must be the only person that doesn't like working from home. I like the separation. Also hated remote learning.

17km. Without traffic it's 15 minutes. With it varies between 45min to 1h45. There is usually traffic.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Jacob

Just start looking for work. If something better comes up, take it. If not... stick around.

Maladict

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 13, 2022, 07:53:24 PM
Quote from: HVC on September 13, 2022, 07:51:45 PM

What's your commute?

17km. Without traffic it's 15 minutes. With it varies between 45min to 1h45. There is usually traffic.

Get an e-bike. You should be able to do it in 30 minutes regardless of traffic, and get a bit of exercise too.  :)