Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Quote from: derspiess on July 30, 2019, 03:50:13 PM
I think you misread him there, Yi.

Fuck.  False accusation retracted.

Tamas

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

dps

Yi is either drinking a lot more nowadays, or his eyesight is going.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: dps on July 31, 2019, 10:04:49 PM
Yi is either drinking a lot more nowadays, or his eyesight is going.

It's my eyesight. 

celedhring

Quote from: derspiess on July 31, 2019, 04:55:04 PM

He's the same guy that tried to drink a 25 year old Hudy DeLight on youtube:

https://people.com/sports/man-tries-and-fails-to-chug-25-year-old-hudey-beer-video/

When I was young and careless me and my buddies once found a 30-year old digestif in a very old supermarket in Barcelona. We of course bought it and drank it. It certainly affected our digestive tracts  :lol:

Syt

COBI also has a series of "Youngtimers," cars produced in the former Eastern Block - Wartburg, Trabant, Warszawa, etc.

I'm not interested, but I found this pack hilarious. :D

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

CIA thinks it's 1919, not 2019, in Austria.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

Is there any etiquette I should observe when dancing the waltz at the Emperor's Ball Syt?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

If you attend the Emperor's ball in Vienna, contact a lawyer, because you've been scammed. Aristocratic titles have been abolished and banned since 1919. :P
—Stephen Jay Gould

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on August 01, 2019, 10:07:29 AM
If you attend the Emperor's ball in Vienna, contact a lawyer, because you've been scammed. Aristocratic titles have been abolished and banned since 1919. :P

Then how do you explain the Baroness in "The Sound of Music", Syt?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

Quote from: Valmy on August 01, 2019, 10:11:58 AM

:rolleyes:
—Stephen Jay Gould

crazy canuck

Quote from: Valmy on August 01, 2019, 10:11:58 AM

You mean the same writers that thought the hills were alive?