And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

Quote from: grumbler on March 06, 2017, 08:32:34 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 06, 2017, 08:30:27 PM
Bored

We have a whole thread dedicated to bored games.

Bored of those. Bored of the utter banality of life.

CountDeMoney

Ed Anger

CountDeMoney

Get a new hobby.  Try flight school.  Get a pilot's license.  Be that guy on the Sunday morning news that plows his Piper Cub into a split foyer outside Lexington, KY.  I heard the engine make a strange noise then it just went nose down, says area woman.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 06, 2017, 08:51:35 PM
Get a new hobby.  Try flight school.  Get a pilot's license.  Be that guy on the Sunday morning news that plows his Piper Cub into a split foyer outside Lexington, KY.  I heard the engine make a strange noise then it just went nose down, says area woman.

:lol:

Been a lot of those in my area recently.

Admiral Yi

Tornado siren just went off.  :ph34r:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 06, 2017, 09:33:02 PM
Tornado siren just went off.  :ph34r:

They should get rid of those, and just let tornado market forces determine the efficacy of storm safety measures.  After all, it's what the free market would do.

Ed Anger

Or get rid of the sirens and depend on a smartphone app. Some jackass towns did that.  :glare:

CountDeMoney

Fuck that Millennial bullshit, that's tipping the scales. Let the market decide, I say.

sbr

Recently made the switch from regular TP to flushable wet wipes.  Forget marriage/divorce/kids being born, that was THE game changer right there.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on March 06, 2017, 09:51:35 PM
Recently made the switch from regular TP to flushable wet wipes.  Forget marriage/divorce/kids being born, that was THE game changer right there.

No kidding, Doc Proc.  Never knew you were walking around with such a shiit-filled ass all these years, did you.

Ed Anger

jimmy olsen

Saw this on another forum :lmfao:

QuoteRiker: "Wesley, what is the difference between your mother and The Prime Directive?"

Wesley: "I dunno?"

Riker: "I've never violated The Prime Directive."

Wesley: "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point