Tamas

Archy

Josquius

Maybe it's.... perhaps they..... no. :lol:
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Geeze Utah, you used to be part of Mexico.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Zanza

QuoteChina bans 'erotic' banana-eating live streams
Chinese live-streaming services have banned people filming themselves eating bananas in a "seductive" fashion.
http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-36226141

:lol:

Valmy

Well that is rather creepy I have to admit.

Oh and you can no longer wear stockings and garters while on livestream either. What is the penalty? Who is the poor bastard who has to watch all these Livestreams to enforce this?

And you Euros say Americans have sex issues.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

lustindarkness

I am very happy to say I made it to the bathroom in time.  :)
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Valmy

Quote from: lustindarkness on May 06, 2016, 02:38:51 PM

In time too avoid the Hungarian Mexican mobs?

lustindarkness

Quote from: Valmy on May 06, 2016, 02:40:47 PM
Quote from: lustindarkness on May 06, 2016, 02:38:51 PM

In time too avoid the Hungarian Mexican mobs?
No, in time to avoid shitting my pants. Had there been a Mexican/Hungarian mob in the bathroom, I would have shat on them all. I'm not been racists, just that it would have been better than in my pants.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Martinus

Apparently this is from a BBC website. I find it hard to believe.

:huh:

CountDeMoney

Sounds like somebody would like to expand opportunities for minorities.  That concept is probably is confusing to an eastern European.

Zanza

Doesn't that violate European Union anti-discrimination directives? Or is Britain somehow not a party to these?

Martinus

I guess I am used to oldfashioned, outdated concepts - such as prohibition of racial discrimination in hiring.

Martinus

Quote from: Zanza on May 07, 2016, 11:55:46 AM
Doesn't that violate European Union anti-discrimination directives? Or is Britain somehow not a party to these?

I think they are exempted from certain employment discrimination and human rights laws. Also, apparently you are a backward racist, according to CdM at least.