News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Yeah that better not come to an office near me.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sheilbh

Wait. That's a sports coat? :o

I've misunderstood Americans for a long time. Also the coat with no tie is normal. The top-button done up with no tie is what's really wrong there.
Let's bomb Russia!

Sheilbh

Quote from: garbon on June 10, 2014, 08:57:12 AM
Yeah that better not come to an office near me.
Do you know who I blame for this?

Australians <_<
Let's bomb Russia!

Ed Anger

Ugh. But no worse that the asshats showing up in flip flops.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Valmy

Hopefully just mainstream in Britain.  Those look horrid.  They even make those glamorous model dudes look lame, I shudder to think how stupid they would look on most men.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 10, 2014, 08:51:37 AM
Fall of the West, part 37.

QuoteComing to an office near you?

Only if you pry the gun from my cold, dead hands <_< :bleeding:

:lol:  Looks like something out of a 1980s Madness video.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Malthus

Quote from: Sheilbh on June 10, 2014, 08:51:37 AM
Fall of the West, part 37.

QuoteComing to an office near you?

Only if you pry the gun from my cold, dead hands <_< :bleeding:

I take it this was a reaction to extreme flood conditions in England over the winter?  :hmm:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

CountDeMoney

Needs a beanie and a guitar.

alfred russel

At our office the more fashion forward men have begun wearing rather trendy suits or sportcoat / dress pant combinations with dress shoes and no socks. I think it looks horrible, and can't be comfortable.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Jacob

Quote from: alfred russel on June 10, 2014, 10:59:28 AM
At our office the more fashion forward men have begun wearing rather trendy suits or sportcoat / dress pant combinations with dress shoes and no socks. I think it looks horrible, and can't be comfortable.

Are you sure that they are not wearing really low socks? Those seem to be gaining popularity these days.

Sheilbh

Quote from: Jacob on June 10, 2014, 11:40:08 AM
Quote from: alfred russel on June 10, 2014, 10:59:28 AM

Are you sure that they are not wearing really low socks? Those seem to be gaining popularity these days.
Yeah otherwise their feet will stink.

It's fine for casualwear but Christ there's not a circle of hell deep enough for people flashing their ankles when they're wearing a suit <_<
Let's bomb Russia!

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Josquius

They look lame, but who cares about that, shorts at work would be comfortable.
██████
██████
██████