And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: Malthus on February 25, 2014, 10:20:12 AM
Text from a neighbor:

I am so sorry Bob. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess. I have been tapping your wife, day and night when you're not around. In fact, more than you. I do not get any at home, but that's no excuse. I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apology with my promise that it won't happen again.

The man, anguished and betrayed, went into his bedroom, grabbed his gun, and without a word, shot his wife and killed her.

A few moments later, a second text came in: Damn autocorrect! I meant "wifi", not "wife".
:hmm: Sounds like an urban legend.  I call bullshit.

Zanza

DGuller

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

derspiess

She fell for the oldest trick in the book.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Eddie Teach

Quote from: derspiess on February 25, 2014, 02:37:12 PM
She fell for the oldest trick in the book.

Eh, she doesn't appear to be looking in the direction he's pointing.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Nor is she pulling his finger.

Eddie Teach

Not like he couldn't let one rip anyway.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Not much of a trick then.

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Liep

She must've questioned his grammar unless she had a pet beever.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Zanza on February 25, 2014, 05:41:32 AM
I think there is some audible signal when the shift ends in our plants.

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Malthus

Quote from: Liep on February 25, 2014, 03:05:49 PM
She must've questioned his grammar unless she had a pet beever.

Spelling too.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Liep