News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

Fuck whoever decided that Google+ was a good idea.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 20, 2013, 01:37:56 PM
Just ordered my dad a Bears wind breaker.  2 days shipping.  God bless the internet and those earth tone warriors at UPS.

They aren't having such a good holiday season around here.  Their logistics are fucked to hell for some reason, and people are not getting packages in anything resembling a reasonable timeframe.

Josephus

Fuck. Let my Sirius XM account lapse an now they've dinged me full price. NOBODY pays full price.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

derspiess

Still getting mine for free :D
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Liep

VACATION. A short one, but still. Not working until the 26th and my next exam isn't until 8th of January.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

fhdz

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 20, 2013, 01:37:56 PM
Just ordered my dad a Bears wind breaker.  2 days shipping.  God bless the internet and those earth tone warriors at UPS.

:thumbsup: You are a good son.
and the horse you rode in on

Admiral Yi

Quote from: fhdz on December 20, 2013, 09:13:40 PM
:thumbsup: You are a good son.

The nice thing about Bears and Cubs merchandise is that even when the teams suck the gear looks classy.  :)

Josquius

I remain uncertain on quite what to get my mam and sister with today the last day to order and have them possibly get it before the new year
██████
██████
██████

MadImmortalMan

We were discussing Chinese girl-abortions.

Mrs. MIM: If there's a heaven and they're just waiting for enough people to die and fill it up, then there's going to be a lot of Chinese girls in heaven.

MIM: Yeah.  :perv:

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Josquius

Heaven doesn't work that way. Only people go to heaven. Not abortions. :p
Don't pre baptized babies go to purgatory or something too? I'm sure it's something weird
██████
██████
██████

Syt

Cpt. Picard and crew sing Let It Snow Make It So

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2Nz2LPnNq8

Some people have way too much time on their hands.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.