News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Yeah, but once you get past the creepiness it's kinda cool.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Grey Fox

That Office must be total hell to work in.

The backstabbing, the catyness & then every 4 weeks, full blown PMS for 31 women.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 14, 2013, 12:54:55 PM

The backstabbing, the catyness & then every 4 weeks, full blown PMS for 31 women.

Ok you are just trolling garbon right?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ideologue

Women are oppressed.  Remember?  Most women don't have things as good as most men.  They're oppressed.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

derspiess

I have worked in a couple places overwhelmingly female and that was exactly how it was.  It was all I could do just to stay out of the damned way.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ideologue

Quote from: derspiess on November 14, 2013, 01:04:41 PM

I have worked in a couple places overwhelmingly female and that was exactly how it was.  It was all I could do just to stay out of the damned way.

If they could get their whore pills, it would regulate their hormones to a great extent.

I'd like to distance my previous comment from the general Languish misogyny.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Valmy

I work in an office that is overwhelmingly female and it is nothing like that.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Tamas

Quote from: Valmy on November 14, 2013, 01:06:58 PM
I work in an office that is overwhelmingly female and it is nothing like that.

yeah right

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on November 14, 2013, 12:49:37 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 14, 2013, 12:43:15 PM
On the issue of race, I think that's another factor that contributes to the *impression* of hottness in that office.  That organizational chart goes to 11 in its Caucasianity.  You just don't see that much in most work places.  Well, maybe in Utah.

You also do not generally see every single employee being an under-30 female.  It is hilariously creepy, which was the intent natch, not arguing over their sufficient hotness.  They might not all be beauty queens but good enough for creeps to perv over.

The fact that senior management is all male is what makes it extra funny.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

derspiess

It's good to be the king.

Zanza

From their website:

QuoteMeet the Staff
14 Nov 2013
You may have noticed that we no longer have a "meet the staff" page. Following a rise in visits to our website and mentions of the company through certain media channels in relation to our recruitment policy, we have chosen to remove it from the website indefinitely.
We took this decision in consultation with our staff who are rightly concerned about being posted around the internet by people making inaccurate and inappropriate comments about our staff and our recruitment policies. The "meet the staff" page was designed for our clients to put a face to the name of the people they deal with here and now that page has been taken out of context we feel it is no longer appropriate.
We are an equal opportunities employer and will remain so. We are proud of our team and remain committed to their individual development.
http://www.cellularsol.co.uk/news/press-release

Admiral Yi

:lol:

Horny old pervs busted.

Malthus

Replace "company" with "harem" in that statement.  :)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Brazen on November 14, 2013, 11:19:46 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 14, 2013, 09:46:29 AM
Now see, that just got me hard.

I'm in the wrong industry.  :(
Hey babe, I'm off to Bletchley Park next week and a Force Protection & Manoeuvre conference the week after :perv:

Sigh.

You want US citizenship?  I'm good for one application only.  Been saving it.