The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 02, 2013, 08:18:36 PM
Quote from: garbon on July 02, 2013, 06:37:23 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 02, 2013, 06:32:24 PM
Quote from: Phillip V on July 02, 2013, 06:27:02 PM
Why are you on the side of the companies? They get another year, but workers are still expected to figure out these new health exchanges by October 2013 or pay a penalty in 2014.
I merely see a non-partisan attempt by the Obama Administration to make the transition easier for smaller businesses, where others see an election ploy.
That's cute.

You're so cynical.  No wonder this democracy is broken.

Why me? I still vote.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 02, 2013, 08:36:33 PM
Quote from: derspiess on July 02, 2013, 08:35:43 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 02, 2013, 08:18:36 PM
You're so cynical.  No wonder this democracy is broken.

IIRC, democracy died in early June of last year, at least according to that little shithead who was crying about Walker winning the recall election.

:unsure: I wasn't crying that much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy8FSyI_Djg
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on July 02, 2013, 08:38:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy8FSyI_Djg

:lol:  Good times.  I got home from the Radiohead concert and that was the first thing I saw when I turned on the TV.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Operation Market Numbnuts has begun. 
Walked in tonight, and Dumbass dropped herself right into the middle of the 2nd SS Puddytat Division, and promptly caught a 1-2-3-2 combination in the fucking snout.

derspiess

Tomorrow night I'm camping out.  Behind a brewery.  Started out as a joke and then people took it seriously and got the owners to agree.    Everyone says it was originally my idea so I felt I couldn't back out.  Should be fun, if a bit weird.  We bought their last 1/6 keg of their Belgian Quad, so there's that.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

CGPGrey has another youtube video out, now on the EU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O37yJBFRrfg

Just awesome.  Almost as great as the City of London one.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

fhdz

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 02, 2013, 08:45:46 PM
Walked in tonight, and Dumbass dropped herself right into the middle of the 2nd SS Puddytat Division, and promptly caught a 1-2-3-2 combination in the fucking snout.

:lol: They never learn, either.
and the horse you rode in on

Josquius

I had a dream that a cat somehow got into my (4th floor) flat and made a mess of everything.
I guess the message is don't get a cat.
██████
██████
██████

11B4V

My daughter has started a coffee shop. Pestering if I want a ice water for a dollar. Making of a capitalist.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

derspiess

Quote from: Tyr on July 02, 2013, 10:55:34 PM
I had a dream that a cat somehow got into my (4th floor) flat and made a mess of everything.

I had a dream last night I found an old photo of my dad from the 60s where he had long hair.  Been laughing about that all day.  In reality my dad was/is Ward Cleaver.

katmai

Quote from: derspiess on July 02, 2013, 11:20:02 PM
Quote from: Tyr on July 02, 2013, 10:55:34 PM

I had a dream last night I found an old photo of my dad from the 60s where he had long hair.  Been laughing about that all day.  In reality my dad was/is Ward Cleaver.

Jerry!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: fhdz on July 02, 2013, 10:45:11 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 02, 2013, 08:45:46 PM

:lol: They never learn, either.

All she wants to do is chew on something and wag that damned tail.  Wag, wag, wag, chew, chew, chew.

Barked at a streetlamp outside. A streetlamp. For no reason.
Had a toad startle the shit out of her, and followed it all the way down the sidewalk, bobbing her head like a fool with every hop.
Bolted straight for the cat again, tried to herd her.  Cat hissed and hauled ass.  She doesnt do herding.

Goofy ass dog. If she could learn to shit in a box, she'd almost be worth something.

The Larch

Quote from: Valmy on July 02, 2013, 10:25:49 PM
CGPGrey has another youtube video out, now on the EU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O37yJBFRrfg

France, the Queen of not letting go.  :lol:

Zanza

Quote from: Valmy on July 02, 2013, 10:25:49 PM

Only has half the complexity in it though: