News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

That guy's possible jail time is nothing compared to the deficit of Karma Points he's got for the afterlife.

Poor puddy tat.  :(

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Phillip V

My brother got hired yesterday to be a Vice President in a big insurance company. Now I just need to continue my climb up both sides of the military-industrial complex to secure and expand our immigrant family in America.

The Larch

Quote from: Josephus on May 18, 2013, 07:39:44 AM
Quote from: The Larch on May 18, 2013, 07:07:47 AM
Boarding a RyanAir flight. Ugh.

Malta bound?

Yup, I'm already in Valetta, resting a bit in the hotel before going for a walk around town.

Ideologue

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 11, 2013, 05:38:02 PM
So my sister, in a bout of helicopter-parenting close air anti-armor support, over-ordered Girl Scout cookies in order to push my niece over the top on the leader board, and is now up to her ass in Girl Scout cookies.

Uncle Jay Jay is now Lord of the Thin Mints.

I think with the 5'10" women are looking for, which dimension matters. :)
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Don't give me shit about my Thin Mints.  I have very few pleasures these days. 

Josephus

Quote from: The Larch on May 18, 2013, 11:50:00 AM

Malta bound?

Yup, I'm already in Valetta, resting a bit in the hotel before going for a walk around town.

So you decided to stay in valletta, then?
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

The Larch

Quote from: Josephus on May 18, 2013, 01:45:16 PM

Malta bound?

Yeah, much less hassle and better connected for the conference.

I'm having a Cisk right now! :cheers:

Admiral Yi

Learned while watching the Preakness pre-race that the Turtlestan state song is sung to the tune of O Tannenbaum.  :hmm:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 18, 2013, 05:11:40 PM
Learned while watching the Preakness pre-race that the Turtlestan state song is sung to the tune of O Tannenbaum.  :hmm:

You never knew that?  It's like pure Confederacy racism meets Christmas.

CountDeMoney

Didn't think Oxbow was going to hold that lead, especially on such a thick track.  Impressive.  Orb never got out of traffic.

Josephus

Quote from: The Larch on May 18, 2013, 02:19:28 PM
Quote from: Josephus on May 18, 2013, 01:45:16 PM

Malta bound?

Yeah, much less hassle and better connected for the conference.

I'm having a Cisk right now! :cheers:

Good man. Like it?

Josephus

Was at my local soccer team's game today. Beautiful, nice day. God I love young girls women in tight yoga stretch pants.

fhdz

Quote from: Josephus on May 18, 2013, 09:45:49 PM
Was at my local soccer team's game today. Beautiful, nice day. God I love young girls women in tight yoga stretch pants.

http://www.girlsinyogapants.com/

You are welcome.
and the horse you rode in on

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 18, 2013, 05:23:26 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on May 18, 2013, 05:11:40 PM

You never knew that?  It's like pure Confederacy racism meets Christmas.

Yeah, kinda surprised Yi didn't know that.  I've known it since I was a kid.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall