Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 02, 2013, 07:47:22 PM
http://www.businessinsider.com/taco-bell-working-on-a-low-end-menu-2013-5

99 cent burritos isn't low end enough?

Lol, yeah.

FWIW their fresco-style tacos are good diet food, surprisingly.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 02, 2013, 06:44:34 PM
Quote from: Caliga on May 02, 2013, 03:46:20 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on May 02, 2013, 01:03:36 PM
Miracle Whip > Mayo
Preferring Miracle Whip to real mayonnaise is poor people behavior. :)
Whatever, carpetbagger.
miracle whip has a weird after taste.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

I wish Taco Bell would bring back the grilled stuffed chicken enchilada burrito.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Phillip V

A cold beer is nice after a long day, but red wine just makes me even more happily content with a smile. :hug:

derspiess

Quote from: Phillip V on May 02, 2013, 07:56:49 PM
A cold beer is nice after a long day, but red wine just makes me even more happily content with a smile. :hug:

There was a time when I could agree with that, but local craft-brewed beer has just gotten too damned good.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Watching some old Might Boosh episodes. I'M OLD GREGG

mongers

How do I go about closing down my facebook account ?

I've messaged/ or have the emails of all the 'important' people I know on it. 
Other people I think only now communicate electronically via that, so I'm thinking a general message saying here's my email and cellphone, if you need to contact me. And if those don't then it probably ain't such a loss to loose contact with those individuals.   :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Brazen

mongers

If they're driven over a pedestrian crossing, does it become an experiment with young's slits ?    :cool:

mongers

Got some new 'wheels' arriving soon.   :bowler:

Phillip V

Admiral Yi

Admiral Yi

Characters, dialogue, and dramatic arc are all sort of hohum.