News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

We used to ice skate at the Palm Springs mall when I was a kid.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josquius

Just told my school I'm not renewing for another year. :(
I know logically I want to change, but there are lots of good points about this job that I'm sad about. Doesn't help that I just had my last class with some graduating students and some I never knew cared about me were looking all really sad and being awesome.
Now the decision/challenge is finding something else....
██████
██████
██████

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tyr on January 27, 2013, 09:41:17 PM

Hope you're not doing something stupid like Dorsey4Heisman did, who left college when he had something like 6 credits left for his bachelors, because he "didn't like his major anymore".  Which was complete bullshit, but that was his story and he stuck with it.

If you're closer to the end than the beginning, bailing out is dumb.

Josquius

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 27, 2013, 09:49:44 PM

Hope you're not doing something stupid like Dorsey4Heisman did, who left college when he had something like 6 credits left for his bachelors, because he "didn't like his major anymore".  Which was complete bullshit, but that was his story and he stuck with it.

Working at school I mean. Finished my university some time ago. Though I did have a complete bitch of a time getting my last 5 credits <_<
██████
██████
██████

katmai

No seedy he is in the largest group Languish has if one excuses the lawtalking cabal.
The living in Asia as English language teachers cabal.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Razgovory

Quote from: katmai on January 27, 2013, 09:56:49 PM
No seedy he is in the largest group Languish has if one excuses the lawtalking cabal.

The epidemic of yellow fever hit this board hard.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Josquius

Any tips on quickly getting rid of a cold/minor flu?
Suddenly came on last night, couldn't sleep, feel pretty bad today.....and have a holiday all booked up starting tomorrow <_<

Quote from: Razgovory on January 27, 2013, 11:20:06 PM
Quote from: katmai on January 27, 2013, 09:56:49 PM

The epidemic of yellow fever hit this board hard.
Not at all my reason for being here. The girls tend not to be my type. Though I am theirs...which is useful.
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on January 27, 2013, 07:27:46 PM
Laughs were had by all.  Except Raz. :(

Do you often feel like everyone around is laughing at you?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 28, 2013, 12:18:16 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on January 27, 2013, 07:27:46 PM
Laughs were had by all.  Except Raz. :(

Do you often feel like everyone around is laughing at you?

There's a reason I don't go outside.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

sbr

I just got a $2 bill in change from 7-11.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tyr on January 27, 2013, 09:50:57 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 27, 2013, 09:49:44 PM

Working at school I mean. Finished my university some time ago. Though I did have a complete bitch of a time getting my last 5 credits <_<

Ah, the way I read it, you were still doing some sort of schooling.

Carry on, then.

derspiess

Quote from: sbr on January 28, 2013, 09:08:31 AM
I just got a $2 bill in change from 7-11.

Weird.  I had a dream last night I had a $2 bill in my wallet and kept saving it for no particular reason.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Phillip V

'How To Talk To Scared, Condescending, Misinformed, Old White Dudes' With Your Host, Hillary Clinton

http://www.upworthy.com/how-to-talk-to-scared-condescending-misinformed-old-white-dudes-with-your-host-h

:lmfao:

Admiral Yi

Chick in the white jacket is GOIN' TO TOWN!  :lmfao:

garbon

Quote from: Phillip V on January 28, 2013, 02:07:36 PM
'How To Talk To Scared, Condescending, Misinformed, Old White Dudes' With Your Host, Hillary Clinton

http://www.upworthy.com/how-to-talk-to-scared-condescending-misinformed-old-white-dudes-with-your-host-h

:lmfao:

I liked this but thought it best that I didn't post. -_-
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.