And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 11, 2012, 02:47:35 PM
Yeah. I saw that the other night, too.  GET THA TUSSIN ONNAT

I haven't seen that one in a while, but the shit about tussin is absolutely true.  Took a couple shots of that last night/this morning and I'm feeling 100% better. 

Jaron

What would YOU do if a co-worker threatened to punch you?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: Jaron on March 12, 2012, 11:04:56 PM

Preemptive strike.  :ph34r:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Barrister

Call ths cops - since they have an office literally next door to me.   :cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Razgovory

Many bad things.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Tamas

Provoke him into doing it in the office so he gets fired?

Ideologue

Quote from: Tamas on March 13, 2012, 02:36:59 AM

Provoke him into doing it in the office so he gets fired?

Provoke him into doing it in the office so you can sue your employer.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

These fucking dogs at the new place are driving me crazy.  Can't even go down and get my last Klondike bar without waking everyone up with their infernal racket.

In a completely unrelated chain of causation, I think my radiator needs to be topped off.  I'm going to go to the auto parts store and buy some antifreeze to do so.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Q: How many blacks can be stuffed into the condo underneath me?

A: FUCKING ALL OF THEM FUCK

sbr

CdM how are the fish doing?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on March 13, 2012, 08:23:30 AM
CdM how are the fish doing?

They've been dead for almost two years.  Where the hell have you been?

Ed Anger

QuotePORTLAND -- The Oregonian newspaper reported Monday that Bob Caldwell, the long-time editor of the editorial pages, died in the apartment of a 23-year-old woman after going into cardiac arrest following a sex act.

The paper had previously reported that Caldwell was found in his parked car.

The paper now says the woman was the one who called 9-1-1 on Saturday to report that Caldwell was unresponsive.

According to the correction published in The Oregonian, the woman told deputies she met Caldwell a year ago at Portland Community College and he provided cash for books and other school expenses, in exchange for sex. According to deputies quoted by the paper, no money was exchanged Saturday and therefore no prostitution charges would be filed.

Caldwell joined The Oregonian as a copy editor in 1983. Before taking his post at the head of the editorial section, he worked as a regional, metro and public editor for The Oregonian. He led the paper's editorial board since November 1995.

Caldwell, who was 63 years old, is survived by his wife and three daughters.

God bless you sir!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Tamas

FYI, I am on the lookout for a job where I have to deal with confused idiots, for a decent salary. Because I am doing that right now, except the pay is shit.

syk

DGuller

Quote from: Tamas on March 13, 2012, 09:28:24 AM
FYI, I am on the lookout for a job where I have to deal with confused idiots, for a decent salary. Because I am doing that right now, except the pay is shit.
You can work as a political campaign strategist over here.  :)