News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Off Topic Topic

Started by Korea, March 10, 2009, 06:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Here you go Languish I :wub: you all

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Sheilbh on February 13, 2012, 10:00:39 PM
Yesterday a kid pointed at me and said 'Look Mummy!  It's Johnny English!'

I am livid.

I get called John Lennon all the time  <_<

CountDeMoney

Ideologue

Quote from: Lettow77 on February 14, 2012, 06:07:50 AM
What? Don't misunderstand in the least. Also, well out of my league? Goodness! The questing beast is rather homely, and sickly; she announces she is "independent" while independently living in her parents' house, cannot hold a job, does not know the grace of bangs, wasn't kissed until she was over 18, adores trashy vampire "literature", and has nothing interesting to say or do. Moreover, she contains slavic blood.

If she had sexual desire in me, i'd be mortified; I have rejected 3D women's impure advances, after all.

All of this said, the Questing Beast exists to be pursued without any reason, and she is the Questing Beast, so she will receive epistles of praise and letters of longing for as long as we both endure- assuming she remains an undefiled virgin as pure as the driven snow, that is. She is in this respect at least pleasant- her numerous failings have served to keep her isolated from contamination.

This is what I get for asking rhetorical questions.

The only part I fully understood was the one about bangs.  Blunt bangs are a treasure, yes.  Homely is fine as long as she's <110.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Lettow77

Quote from: Ideologue on February 14, 2012, 03:02:09 PM

The only part I fully understood was the one about bangs.  Blunt bangs are a treasure, yes.  Homely is fine as long as she's <110.

Under 110?! You're being absolutely absurd; you know the state I live in!

They say go big or go home, but going big is the practice here at home.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Habbaku

Quote from: Lettow77 on February 14, 2012, 03:56:43 PM

Obesity?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

I sitting here with my trousers around my ankles......  :ph34r:

I'm waiting for a wound to dry/scab over.  <_<
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

DGuller

Quote from: mongers on February 14, 2012, 05:47:40 PM

I guess sometimes you shouldn't ask for anal.

Jacob

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on February 12, 2012, 02:21:11 PM
Quote from: LaCroix on February 12, 2012, 11:45:40 AM
well then, in that case, wouldn't you be a hipster in your attention whoring attempt to kill yourself?

One of us clearly doesn't know what the word "hipster" means. I'm betting it's you.

Nah he's got it. Hipster means "someone I don't like, inconsistently justified by aesthetics".

mongers

Quote from: DGuller on February 14, 2012, 05:54:17 PM
Quote from: mongers on February 14, 2012, 05:47:40 PM

I guess sometimes you shouldn't ask for anal.

Luckily just a bike accident, though I've heard about bike and headsets re-arranging 'tackle' in some accidents.  :pinch:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

sbr

Neil

Quote from: Lettow77 on February 14, 2012, 03:56:43 PM

They say go big or go home, but going big is the practice here at home.
Ideologue is weird.  His illness is so profound as to make Raz look same.

That said, mock-pursuing a girl you're not attracted to is cruel and ungentlemanly.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

What VD means to me - drinking Sofia Coppola champagne (carbonated white wine) in class and get my little sister to score me a free burrito from her work. :cool:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.