News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

EU Immigration Crisis Megathread

Started by Tamas, June 15, 2015, 11:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

French police tries to keep immigrants from the highway in Calais. UK is apparently a more desirable destination.

Renzi: "If this is your idea of Europe you can keep it" after breakdowns in talks about asylum quotas.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Tamas

Apparently 11k refugees/migrants arrived to Serbia just last month.

This is going to be an issue of huge proportions in a year or less, and it is too clearly showing how not a real community the EU is. It can tear the EU apart, you mark my words.

Liep

Quote from: Tamas on June 26, 2015, 04:20:58 AM
Apparently 11k refugees/migrants arrived to Serbia just last month.

This is going to be an issue of huge proportions in a year or less, and it is too clearly showing how not a real community the EU is. It can tear the EU apart, you mark my words.

It's very obvious that many countries view EU as only a gain. Once it comes to taking their share of a burden it's.. uhm, no, no thanks.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Liep on June 26, 2015, 03:48:33 AM
French police tries to keep immigrants from the highway in Calais. UK is apparently a more desirable destination.

Renzi: "If this is your idea of Europe you can keep it" after breakdowns in talks about asylum quotas.

Ed contemplating a move to Calais to see more French police manhandling of illegal immigrants?

Martinus

I'm really ashamed by Poland's stance in this.

Josquius

Quote from: Liep on June 26, 2015, 03:48:33 AM

I guess we suffer from being end of the line.
They can always try Spain then try France and upon finding them both to be shit for migrants next is the UK- oh look its shit too....Nowhere really to go then. No reason to believe anywhere else is any better.

Also a tonne of crappy propeganda floating about around Britain being such a soft touch and easy on immigrants.
I suspect the right's moans about this (not actually true) sort of thing may be leading to the problem they so hate.
██████
██████
██████

Tamas

You suffer from the legacy of owning a quarter of the world. :P

Those guys only speak English beside their native tongue. They haven't got the slightest chance for anything remotely decent except in the UK.

Still they shouldn't be handled as victims, but rather law-breakers, but still.

Josquius

Quote from: Tamas on June 26, 2015, 05:32:30 AM
You suffer from the legacy of owning a quarter of the world. :P

Those guys only speak English beside their native tongue. They haven't got the slightest chance for anything remotely decent except in the UK.
Also a big part of the problem.
Still they shouldn't be handled as victims, but rather law-breakers, but still.
...???
Tyopoed "n't"? as that is the current situation.
██████
██████
██████

Tamas

The left in Europe -seemingly- is shooting itself in the foot again by not differentiating between the masses of desperate people pouring in from warzones, and the fucktards who do stuff like camping at Calais.

Illegal immigrants are illegal immigrants. How they can setup camp somewhere and then cause mayhem is beyond me.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Tamas on June 26, 2015, 05:49:40 AM
The left in Europe -seemingly- is shooting itself in the foot again by not differentiating between the masses of desperate people pouring in from warzones, and the fucktards who do stuff like camping at Calais.

Illegal immigrants are illegal immigrants. How they can setup camp somewhere and then cause mayhem is beyond me.

The european left -suffering from a severe case of cultural marxism- still believes that this horde will expedite their "workers-revolution" and usher in the "workers-paradise" while everyone with half a brain has long ago seen that unfettered access will only lead to unlimited misery. For everyone. It'll take the collapse of social security in a few countries before they'll understand... maybe.
And in the mean time real refugees lose out because the general populace has more or less had it with "more foreigners".

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on June 26, 2015, 04:33:21 AM

Well remember when they allowed the Germans to immigrate to Silesia? Poland remembers.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on June 26, 2015, 08:12:46 AM

Well remember when they allowed the Germans to immigrate to Silesia? Poland remembers.

And Pepperidge Farm.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 26, 2015, 08:16:32 AM
Quote from: Valmy on June 26, 2015, 08:12:46 AM

And Pepperidge Farm.

:lol:  I got it.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Josquius

Quote from: Tamas on June 26, 2015, 05:49:40 AM

:huh:
Its the right who don't differentiate and have a general policy of "Keep 'em all out" in some cases with a slight addition of " unless they're doctors. Then we can use them. Who cares where they come from."
The left are far more about analysing things in detail and trying to help the most in need.
██████
██████
██████

Zanza

It's really silly. The total number of refugees that come to Europe per year must be less than a million. That's 0.2% of the population. How hard can it be to distribute and integrate that number?