0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
2 (6.9%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Liep on June 19, 2015, 03:24:18 AM
Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on June 19, 2015, 01:59:05 AM
Hahah, another defeat for the pollsters. Clearly no lessons were learned after the British landslide last month.

The exit polls were wrong, too.

probably because many people don't want to be pilloried (sp?) for voting on their party of choice, given the dominance of PC-thought in media

Liep

The voter turnout was only 84.6%, I blame the heavy rain.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

How did cute freckles girl fare? That's all that matters.

Liep

Quote from: celedhring on June 19, 2015, 08:24:58 AM
How did cute freckles girl fare? That's all that matters.

She had a very good election and easily secured her seat. Her party also had an overall increase in votes and seats.

EDIT: And she started wearing glasses. Does not take away any cute factor.

EDIT: From WWF Denmark's twitter:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

:swiss:

(I know it's Switzerland but close enough)

Liep

So the real losers of this election are the pollsters and political commentators (as judged by journalists who aren't, but want to be, political commentators).

Your guide to choosing your personal commentator on Danish politics:

And that's not even all of them. :weep:

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Admiral Yi

I'm not sure, so I'll just Ask Rostrup.

Liep

Quote from: Admiral Yi on June 22, 2015, 04:24:52 PM
I'm not sure, so I'll just Ask Rostrup.

A decent choice. A little dim, but that's sometimes nice in a commentator. You can always follow the conversation.

Admiral Yi

Admiral Yi

And Ms. Frecklesdautir is one of the few women who looks less attractive with glasses on IMO.

The Minsky Moment

I'm wearing a blazer sø Marie Serup's my gal.

Yi - your guy is too lazy to put a line through his "o"
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Admiral Yi

Joan, we've got to stop meeting like this.

The Larch

I couldn't get past the third question in that diagram.

Octavian

Quote from: Liep on June 22, 2015, 06:21:11 AM
So the real losers of this election are the pollsters and political commentators (as judged by journalists who aren't, but want to be, political commentators).

Your guide to choosing your personal commentator on Danish politics:

And that's not even all of them. :weep:

:lol:

The Hans Engell and Ralf Pittelkow flows are true.
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee