9 dead in motorcyle gang gunfight at Texas restaurant

Started by jimmy olsen, May 17, 2015, 06:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on May 20, 2015, 03:00:31 PM
He seems to have made the decision to kill these two people before he even went out side.  That makes it premeditated murder.  I think that makes you a bigger shitbag then a burglar. 

Hey now, I wasn't involved in that shooting.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadBurgerMaker

The cops are saying one of the weapons found was an AK-47.  Where the hell do you stash an AK-47 on a motorcycle?

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

MadBurgerMaker

:D   Very nice.  Subtle.  Clean.  You'd miss it if you weren't looking for it.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on May 20, 2015, 03:48:42 PM
The cops are saying one of the weapons found was an AK-47.  Where the hell do you stash an AK-47 on a motorcycle?

A question folks in North Marseille answered a long time ago.
Now that I think of it, Paris, Texas and now Marseille Waco, Texas.  :hmm:
Makes sense. :)

lustindarkness

An AK-47? And only 9 dead? I guess it was not used right? Well, at least not properly.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

derspiess

I haven't seen the weapon in question, but they do make AK pistols that are fairly compact compared to the rifle.

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: lustindarkness on May 20, 2015, 10:55:46 AMWhat is the languish definition of a gun nut anyway?

Basically, we all qualify except Razgovory, who is barred by law from operating firearms or heavy machinery.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

The Brain

I'm only nutty about the Swedish K and the main batteries if the Yamato and Nagato classes.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

lustindarkness

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on May 20, 2015, 04:26:37 PM
Quote from: lustindarkness on May 20, 2015, 10:55:46 AMWhat is the languish definition of a gun nut anyway?

Basically, we all qualify except Razgovory, who is barred by law from operating firearms or heavy machinery.

Well crap, that's like the third definition in this thread. <_<

Also, I'm sure some nuts here just have not been diagnosed, Raz was smarter than the rest of us and got professional help.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on May 20, 2015, 04:16:31 PM

I haven't seen the weapon in question, but they do make AK pistols that are fairly compact compared to the rifle.

I don't care for those. I'd rather have an Uzi.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

All you gun nuts realize you are putting yourselves at an immediate disadvantage, right?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 20, 2015, 05:07:27 PM
Quote from: derspiess on May 20, 2015, 04:16:31 PM

I don't care for those. I'd rather have an Uzi.

I'd actually like to have one but only if it had a stock on it. Unfortunately that's illegal unless you buy a $200 stamp for it and jump through a bunch of hoops.