9 dead in motorcyle gang gunfight at Texas restaurant

Started by jimmy olsen, May 17, 2015, 06:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: jimmy olsen on May 18, 2015, 09:21:48 AM
Quote from: garbon on May 18, 2015, 08:55:55 AM
What's so special about this? Shootouts between motorcycle gangs are hardly unheard of. :hmm:
With nine killed and eighteen hospitalized? When was the last time a shootout that bloody that happened?
Do colleges and theaters count?
PDH!

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 18, 2015, 09:26:07 AM
What's so special about this? Shootouts between motorcycle gangs are hardly unheard of. :hmm:
With nine killed and eighteen hospitalized? When was the last time a shootout that bloody that happened?
Those were shootings, not shootouts.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on May 18, 2015, 09:26:07 AM

Actually, it's far from the worst gunfight in Waco.

Monoriu

All the time in Mexico?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Monoriu on May 18, 2015, 09:28:47 AM

All the time in Mexico?
I'm talking about America obviously.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Liep

A movie needs more than a shootout between people you'd probably prefer to be dead or imprisoned.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

lustindarkness

They opened one of those Twin Peaks here recently, I've heard their food is good, and the scantily clad pretty girls is a plus.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Caliga

Quote from: lustindarkness on May 18, 2015, 09:40:57 AM
They opened one of those Twin Peaks here recently, I've heard their food is good, and the scantily clad pretty girls is a plus.
Ha, I forgot it was a titty restaurant. :D  You'd think I would have remembered that given the name.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Valmy

Quote from: Syt on May 18, 2015, 09:46:28 AM
Waco, TX. A lovely place. :)

Actually it is a shit hole...oh right I see what you did.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

garbon

"If only we could rein in white culture and #WhiteOnWhiteCrime"
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on May 19, 2015, 02:13:24 AM
"If only we could rein in white culture and #WhiteOnWhiteCrime"

When is the White Community going to address this? Where are the "moderate" Whites?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy