News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Fallout 4

Started by Syt, May 11, 2015, 07:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solmyr

Yeah, I feel that if I'm going to start Fallout again, it'll be heavily modded FONV. Especially having watched Gopher's Jack playthrough.

In the meantime, my modpimping of Skyrim is ready!

grumbler

Quote from: Norgy on January 04, 2016, 08:10:26 AM
grumbler, I looked a trailer for Morrowind: Reborn. Have you tried it?

Long ago, when it was just a graphics update/repopulate mod.  The updated graphics are good, but it uses the way outdated Morrowind gameplay.  Morroblivion is much better.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on November 23, 2015, 09:46:31 PM
No dice.  She just has the same usual dialog options.

GIVE ME MY FUCKING SUIT BACK TRASHCAN CARLA!!!!  :ultra:

I accidentally clicked the option to try to extort her when I first met her and now she's constantly mocking me for being a would-be robber.  She serves no other purpose other than to annoy the crap out of me.  Wish I could make her disappear.

Also I'm getting tired of Lucas Simms Preston Garvey talking to me about his feelings.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on January 07, 2016, 10:53:52 AM
Quote from: Caliga on November 23, 2015, 09:46:31 PM
No dice.  She just has the same usual dialog options.

GIVE ME MY FUCKING SUIT BACK TRASHCAN CARLA!!!!  :ultra:

I accidentally clicked the option to try to extort her when I first met her and now she's constantly mocking me for being a would-be robber.  She serves no other purpose other than to annoy the crap out of me.  Wish I could make her disappear.

Also I'm getting tired of Lucas Simms Preston Garvey talking to me about his feelings.

You can just shoot her.  She's a bad person.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

Has anyone else noticed that the guy who did Garrus Vakarian's voice in the ME games does, like, a thousand NPC voices in Fallout? :D
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Caliga

Maybe just two major character voices, but I hear that dude's voice a lot for like random raiders and stuff.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Normally he would get an "assorted voices" credit like he did for other games.  Then again, maybe IMDB is just wrong.

grumbler

I'll admit, in this game and Skyrim, when i hear Ivanova, I think Ivanova.  It's disconcerting when she talks about "raiders" or "bandits" and it isn't spaceships.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

grumbler

Bayraktar!

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on January 07, 2016, 02:41:31 PM

Done.  Codsworth seemed mildly pissed about it but not enough to leave.

I finished the main quest siding with the Brotherhood and am now randomly wandering around, exploring and picking up side-quests and whatnot.  I have everyone in Sanctuary Hills dressed in military gear now.  I'm using the Red Rocket gas station (doesn't seem much like a truck stop to me but whatever) as my personal base of operations.  All women there are required to wear proper female attire.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on January 20, 2016, 09:42:56 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on January 07, 2016, 02:41:31 PM

Done.  Codsworth seemed mildly pissed about it but not enough to leave.

I finished the main quest siding with the Brotherhood and am now randomly wandering around, exploring and picking up side-quests and whatnot.  I have everyone in Sanctuary Hills dressed in military gear now.  I'm using the Red Rocket gas station (doesn't seem much like a truck stop to me but whatever) as my personal base of operations.  All women there are required to wear proper female attire.

[spoiler]Trash Can Carla is listed as an Institute informant.[/spoiler]
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

derspiess

Quote from: Razgovory on January 20, 2016, 09:55:35 AM
[spoiler]Trash Can Carla is listed as an Institute informant.[/spoiler]

Saw that in the Fallout wiki.  Wonder if that has any other implications, other than being the reason people don't really care much if you shoot her.

Razgovory

I don't think so.  The game really limits what you can do. :(