News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Fallout 4

Started by Syt, May 11, 2015, 07:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

I was in Sanctuary Hills earlier cooking some mole rat meat when all of the sudden a giant fly attacked the town.  It was easily put down but after the shooting stopped I noticed my Power Armor wasn't near its station where I left it but instead had moved down the street. :hmm:  I then walked up to it and realized some fucking bitch trader stole it and was standing around in it!  I guess she hopped in it for protection during the fly attack.

Give me my armor back bitch!  :bash:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

11B4V

Quote from: Caliga on November 23, 2015, 09:32:25 PM
I was in Sanctuary Hills earlier cooking some mole rat meat when all of the sudden a giant fly attacked the town.  It was easily put down but after the shooting stopped I noticed my Power Armor wasn't near its station where I left it but instead had moved down the street. :hmm:  I then walked up to it and realized some fucking bitch trader stole it and was standing around in it!  I guess she hopped in it for protection during the fly attack.

Give me my armor back bitch!  :bash:
They will do that. Take the core if it bothers you.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Caliga

How do I get her ass out of there?

11B4V

Quote from: Caliga on November 23, 2015, 09:35:58 PM
How do I get her ass out of there?

Ask her. She'll give it back.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Caliga

No dice.  She just has the same usual dialog options.

GIVE ME MY FUCKING SUIT BACK TRASHCAN CARLA!!!!  :ultra:

11B4V

Quote from: Caliga on November 23, 2015, 09:46:31 PM
No dice.  She just has the same usual dialog options.

GIVE ME MY FUCKING SUIT BACK TRASHCAN CARLA!!!!  :ultra:

I just went up to the settler and click on them with the my character saying "you want to get out of my power armor" and they did.

Caliga

She's not a settler dude, she's a trader... and there's no dialogue option "give me my power armor back".  It's the same old dialogue options related to bartering with her.

11B4V

:lol:
Quote from: Caliga on November 23, 2015, 10:05:17 PM
She's not a settler dude, she's a trader... and there's no dialogue option "give me my power armor back".  It's the same old dialogue options related to bartering with her.

11B4V

11B4V

Pulled all my power cores.

Caliga

My pickpocket chance for stealing that is 7%. :lol:

Oh well, guess there's a lot of saving and reloading in my future till I get it.  I don't normally play games like that (e.g. save/reload till I get something right), but since there's no in-game way to say "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ARMOR OLD LADY, OR I'LL SNAP YOUR NECK", and there should be, I don't feel bad in this case.

Caliga

Solmyr

You should have let her keep it and followed her on her wild adventures through the Commonwealth.

grumbler

Actually, I would miss the power core more than the armor.  There's a bunch of it available (I think I have three or four sets in my original playthrough).
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Solmyr

I have 25 power cores in my inventory right now. Granted, I haven't used power armor much except in the really dangerous areas.