How Marine Le Pen is winning France’s gay vote

Started by Martinus, March 31, 2015, 09:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on April 02, 2015, 11:29:56 AM
We're not even close to talking about the same thing.  Never mind.

Well is the concern that Muslims are being to be moved in or that they are being put in danger?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on April 02, 2015, 11:32:48 AM
Well is the concern that Muslims are being to be moved in or that they are being put in danger?

It is threatening in places with ethnic and religious identity to have lots of outsiders move in. Even ones where those things are not as emphasized as they used to be. It is an elephant in the room people do not want to address. What will be the impact of lots of people from another ethnicity/culture have on the erm 'Germanness' of Germany? And if Germany does not have Germanness than what is the point of it exactly?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on April 02, 2015, 11:43:57 AM
Quote from: garbon on April 02, 2015, 11:32:48 AM

It is threatening in places with ethnic and religious identity to have lots of outsiders move in. Even ones where those things are not as emphasized as they used to be. It is an elephant in the room people do not want to address. What will be the impact of lots of people from another ethnicity/culture have on the erm 'Germanness' of Germany? And if Germany does not have Germanness than what is the point of it exactly?

Then yes, I'm entirely unsympathetic to that.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on April 02, 2015, 11:57:24 AM

Then yes, I'm entirely unsympathetic to that.

I know. Nor am I saying you should be.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Welcome to "discussing" with garbon.

The Brain

Quote from: Razgovory on April 02, 2015, 09:52:36 AM
Quote from: The Brain on April 02, 2015, 02:14:10 AM
Quote from: garbon on April 02, 2015, 02:06:18 AM
Yeah and I don't buy it. If one is concerned about immigration there aren't only two options of do nothing and support a party founded on hate.

In Sweden 7 parties in parliament support the current open door policy to flood the country with Muslims and not encourage assimilation. 1 party in parliament does not (SD). SD is what you would call a party founded on hate. Other parties that a concerned voter has to choose between include the hopelessly marginal Nazi parties.

That is the stated goal on the party platform?  Open door policy to flood country with Muslims?  Are there also 7 parties in Sweden supporting enslavement of the world by Judo-Bolshevik forces and one that is not?

I was curious who you were talking about.  I'm assuming that the SD is the Swedish Democrats.  Interesting bunch, they sought connections with the David Duke's people (KKK), and seems to be born of fascist and racist groups.  I'd say they were founded on hate.

The 7 parties are willing to compromise on every issue except extremely liberal immigration by "refugees" from Africa and the Middle East.

Where did your Judo-Bolshevik forces come from? And I just said that SD is a party that garbon would consider to be founded on hate. It has its roots in pseudo-Nazis FFS.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

grumbler

Quote from: Martinus on April 02, 2015, 01:58:45 PM

:huh:  I've had any number of intellectual discussions with garbo here.  I've had maybe two discussions since you came back where I thought  you were being intellectual.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Razgovory

Quote from: The Brain on April 02, 2015, 01:59:49 PM

The 7 parties are willing to compromise on every issue except extremely liberal immigration by "refugees" from Africa and the Middle East.

Where did your Judo-Bolshevik forces come from? And I just said that SD is a party that garbon would consider to be founded on hate. It has its roots in pseudo-Nazis FFS.

Judeo-Bolsheviks are who the Nazis opposed and believed anyone not on their side was aligned with.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Quote from: Razgovory on April 02, 2015, 03:00:39 PM
Quote from: The Brain on April 02, 2015, 01:59:49 PM

Judeo-Bolsheviks are who the Nazis opposed and believed anyone not on their side was aligned with.

Are you a Nazi?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Grallon

Quote from: Martinus on April 02, 2015, 01:58:45 PM

Garbon never discusses, he poses and then adapts his poses according to the where the wind blows!

-----

One one hand the problem is no longer Pakistanis or Afghanis or Morrocans, as it used to be in pre-War Europe, the problem is the incompatible cultural background these people carry with them like so much unwanted baggage.  On the other, there's the debilitating effects 'communautarism' or 'multiculturalism' has on western populations, who gradually become incapable of reacting to the threat, much like AIDS weakens the immune system against even the most common of diseases.  In fact it is so  insidious as to even induce the denial there's a threat in the first place!  Hence why Europe is under invasion.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Razgovory

I guess the sled dog got to the server with your post.

garbon

garbon

Poor FN

https://www.yahoo.com/news/gay-pride-march-splits-french-hard-171025885.html?nhp=1

QuoteGay Pride march sparks French hard Right row

A Gay Pride march in Paris Saturday has caused a row in France's hard Right National Front (FN), with some student supporters backing an event decried by a party vice-chairman.

"More than ever necessary after the homophobic attack in Orlando, we wish a good (Gay Pride) to all," tweeted the association of FN students at the Paris Institute of Political Studies.

The tweet, just as the march started in the capital, was met with consternation however from other FN supporters -- not least vice-president Louis Aliot, who took to Twitter to give an entirely different line.

"The FN does not support the Gay Pride March, an exhibitionist and anti-FN symbol of militant communitarianism," Aliot said in a message retweeted by FN lawmaker Marion Marechal-Le Pen, niece of party FN president Marine Le Pen.

Another party vice-president, Marie-Christine Arnautu, as well as the leader of the party's youth wing Gaetan Dussausaye, also disapproved of the pro-march message from the Sciences Po grouping.

Dussausaye said it was "out of the question... to support the Gay Pride march".

Arnautu also expressed astonishment while FN regional councillor Axel Loustau indicated that "hoisting aloft one's sexuality as a standard is as indecent and measly as homophobia."

There was no immediate reaction from another party vice-president Florian Philippot -- outed two years ago by a French magazine, Closer, as gay.

At the time, decrying an attack on his private life by the magazine, Philippot insisted that "the FN is not gay friendly, (but) it is not the opposite either. It is French friendly."

Former FN leader Jean-Marie Le Pen once indicated he saw homosexuality as a "biological and social anomaly" although Marine Le Pen, his daughter, has sought to soften the party line in advocating, for instance, civil partnerships for same-sex couples.

Thousands of people took to the streets for Saturday's march amid tight if discreet security three weeks after the attack on a Florida nightclub which killed 49 people.

"Three weeks on from the LGBT-phobic and racist attack in Orlando, to march is an act of resistance. We must not give in to fear," insisted Amandine Miguel, spokesperson for organisers Inter-LGBT association.

On Paris's Place de la Bastille, marchers stopped to observe a minute's silence in memory of the Florida victims.

Some 1,000 police were on hand along the 4.6 kilometre (three mile) route, reduced by a third from the normal route eight months on from the Paris attacks.

The march usually takes place one week earlier but was put back with France still hosting the group phase of Euro 2016.

In Spain, meanwhile, Gay Pride marchers also took to the streets, chanting slogans such as "I am bisexual, bisexual, bisexual".

One banner at the head of the march was emblazoned with the words "2016, year of visibility for bisexuality..."