Nation continues to lose its mind, as an Emirati on a phone gets the what-for

Started by CountDeMoney, July 03, 2016, 05:09:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: The Brain on July 03, 2016, 06:30:47 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 03, 2016, 06:01:20 PM
Quote from: mongers on July 03, 2016, 05:53:15 PM
I don't know this seems small beer compared to our referendum vote, come on America you're gonna have to pull better stupid shit that this stuff, if you're to match us Brits.  :bowler:

We're *this* close to electing the Vegas act of your nightmares as President, man.  Don't even fucking try to go there.

It's OK, many Americans think that you can just ignore an election result you disagree with. :)

Election =/ nonbinding referendum
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

crazy canuck

Quote from: jimmy olsen on July 03, 2016, 07:28:51 PM
I don't know this seems small beer compared to our referendum vote, come on America you're gonna have to pull better stupid shit that this stuff, if you're to match us Brits.  :bowler:

We're *this* close to electing the Vegas act of your nightmares as President, man.  Don't even fucking try to go there.

It's OK, many Americans think that you can just ignore an election result you disagree with. :)

Don't worry.  Its just something Brain said

HisMajestyBOB

Well that's what happens when you visit flyover country, especially if you fail the paper bag test.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

The Brain

Tomato, potato.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on July 04, 2016, 04:17:20 AM

Tomato, potato.

Swedish cooking is that good?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 04, 2016, 08:39:10 AM
It is a stupid way to dress.

Yeah wrapping yourself too tightly in the flag is a trip hazard.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: mongers on July 04, 2016, 01:22:52 PM

Probably a lot easier to take a dump in a parking lot.  Take note when you're peeling down your cycling capris to piss in somebody's yard, banana hammock.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 04, 2016, 01:38:08 PM
Quote from: mongers on July 04, 2016, 01:22:52 PM

Probably a lot easier to take a dump in a parking lot.  Take note when you're peeling down your cycling capris to piss in somebody's yard, banana hammock.

It was a ditch. Come on now!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.