How Marine Le Pen is winning France’s gay vote

Started by Martinus, March 31, 2015, 09:28:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Valmy

Yeah I was about to say: I would be shocked if you couldn't  :lol:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Sheilbh

Bigot picks on minorities. Wins support of useful idiots :bleeding:
Let's bomb Russia!

Ancient Demon

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 31, 2015, 03:56:01 PM

I suppose you think supporting more immigration of violently homophobic Muslims to Europe is more reasonable.
Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

Grallon

Quote from: Ancient Demon on March 31, 2015, 06:39:14 PM

I suppose you think supporting more immigration of violently homophobic Muslims to Europe is more reasonable.

He probably does, he's a product of 'multikulti' infected England after all.  They'll go on singing the praises of the slavering monsters until their throats are slit, once said monsters no longer have any use for them.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Martinus

Quote from: Sheilbh on March 31, 2015, 03:56:01 PM

Don't be so hard on yourself. You are only indirectly supporting the right of anti-gay muslim clerics to call for the deaths of gays in Britain.   :P

viper37

Quote from: Grallon on March 31, 2015, 07:29:23 PM
They'll go on singing the praises of the slavering monsters until their throats are slit, once said monsters no longer have any use for them.
G.
You think the FN will slit the gays's throats once they both got rid of the Muslims?  I wouldn't put it past them, in the search for a pure France.  After all homosexuality is kinda incompatible with the old catholic mentality.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Grallon

Quote from: grumbler on March 31, 2015, 08:48:27 PM

Oh look, the one trick donkey is braying again :rolleyes:

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Razgovory

Quote from: Grallon on March 31, 2015, 07:29:23 PM
Quote from: Ancient Demon on March 31, 2015, 06:39:14 PM

He probably does, he's a product of 'multikulti' infected England after all.  They'll go on singing the praises of the slavering monsters until their throats are slit, once said monsters no longer have any use for them.

G.

Actually, that describes you fairly well.

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

derspiess

Grallon

Quote from: viper37 on April 01, 2015, 09:04:12 AM

You think the FN will slit the gays's throats once they both got rid of the Muslims?  I wouldn't put it past them, in the search for a pure France.  After all homosexuality is kinda incompatible with the old catholic mentality.

As I was writing until my godsdamned connection failed, to think the FN, once in power, would start opening concentration camps and vote racists laws is intensely stupid - see the above poster.  The FN's popularity is in direct proportion with the obtuse denial of the excesses of globalization and 'communautarism' as they call multiculturalism in continental Europe.  Keep on with you head in the sand and the FN will keep on garnering support.

G.

~Jean-François Revel

Razgovory

So what will they do to the Muslims and the Jews, the Gypsies and the  gays?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017