News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

We have arrived at:

QuoteTylium Planet: distance: 1, effect: lose 1 fuel, The Admiral (you) may risk one Raptor to roll a die. If 3 or higher, gain 2 fuel. otherwise destroy 1 Raptor.

We go out looking for fuel.  May the Lords of Kobol aid us!
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

Request:  8-sided die x 1

the Raptor team finds a safe source of Tylium, so the net total of the trip is plus 1 fuel.

Crisis card is coming

Tamas

Barrister

We're going to wait for awhile for garbon then.

I think I'm still the current player, and I would urge Madam President to drop the cards rather than lose the precious food.

garbon

Hey so, I agree with the dropped cards. I can't remember if I have to publicly declare them or not, so I'll send Tamas a pm and then he can release them or not.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

JacobL

We jumped and 12 battlestars didn't immediately jump right behind us and open fire? :smoke:

Barrister

Quote from: JacobL on July 23, 2009, 03:34:00 PM
We jumped and 12 battlestars didn't immediately jump right behind us and open fire? :smoke:

And we didn't lose any civilian transports either.   :cool:

Neil

Already the Barrister admiralty is superior to the Berkut one.  Although I suppose Berkut was some kind of double agent.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

Quote from: Neil on July 23, 2009, 08:52:27 PM
Already the Barrister admiralty is superior to the Berkut one.  Although I suppose Berkut was some kind of double agent.

Well the Tighe Admiralty is better than the Admiral Adama one.

And yes, Col. Tighe is black.  :contract:

Tamas

garbon discards two value 1 Consolidate Power cards while BB discards two value 1 Executive Orders, and a Launch Scout (1).

grumbler will be receiving cards in a minute or two, while jump counter also advances one

grumbler

I am going to go to Caprica and draw a couple of crisis cards, then play the one of my choice.

Tamas, you can PM or email me the cards.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

grumbler

Okay, then I choose the second one, and make everyone drop two cards.

Bayraktar!