Berkut

Looking at the jpg you sent me, numbered like this:

I will keep 138
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

Does that mean Tigh is in sickbay now?

I'll play executive order for the new Admiral with the strong suggestion that he moves out of sickbay.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on July 21, 2009, 03:03:03 PM
Does that mean Tigh is in sickbay now?

I'll play executive order for the new Admiral with the strong suggestion that he moves out of sickbay.

Yes he is in Sickbay. And as shown in my sig, he is now Admiral of the fleet.

BB, you have been activated, you have two actions.

Barrister

Well we're good and truly boned.

2 Cylons and a sympathizer.  Sheesh.

This would almost have been enough to doubt Marti, but his protestations of innocence are the weakest imaginable (including the ridiculous - I purposely threw in a bad card).

Okay, I run to the armoury and attempt to shoot Cylons.  I play Strategic Planning to add 2 to the roll.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on July 21, 2009, 03:31:28 PM
This would almost have been enough to doubt Marti, but his protestations of innocence are the weakest imaginable (including the ridiculous - I purposely threw in a bad card).

Indeed.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

It is surprising how easy it is to NOT be obviously a Cylon, while still messing things up. Kind of amazing what a mess of it Marty made.

0 rows returned

Tamas

The now-Admiral Tigh gets out of Sickbay once again and once again he commands the counterattack to eliminate the boarding party, playing a value 4 strategic planning card to help it, so success on 5-8:

Die roller results:

Request:  8-sided die x 1

It was close, but the Centurions have been eliminated!

Roslin is getting all prophetic again, will receive a choice of crisis cards very soon.

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on July 21, 2009, 03:35:06 PM
It is surprising how easy it is to NOT be obviously a Cylon, while still messing things up. Kind of amazing what a mess of it Marty made.

Like I said, amateurish pettifogger.

Anyway to be fair to Marty, if I look to the earliest possible moment that you became a cylon, there hasn't really been a lot of time for you to mess things up. We've just barely made a complete round since new loyalty cards were handed out, and we haven't even attempted to pass any skill checks, what with the "let's fail it" duo (Tigh & Apollo).

JacobL

Quote from: garbon on July 21, 2009, 03:45:07 PM

what with the "let's fail it" duo (Tigh & Apollo).
I am so misunderstood :D

Berkut

Quote from: garbon on July 21, 2009, 03:45:07 PM

Like I said, amateurish pettifogger.

Anyway to be fair to Marty, if I look to the earliest possible moment that you became a cylon, there hasn't really been a lot of time for you to mess things up. We've just barely made a complete round since new loyalty cardswere handed out, and we haven't even attempted to pass any skill checks, what with the "let's fail it" duo (Tigh & Apollo).

I've been a Cylon the entire game, as you very well know.

0 rows returned

Barrister

Berkut we do not in fact know that.  I think that's actually an attempt to cause us to doubt our suspicion of Baltar.

And about fucking time on those centurions.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on July 21, 2009, 03:54:07 PM
Berkut we do not in fact know that.  I think that's actually an attempt to cause us to doubt our suspicion of Baltar.

Yes and a piss poor one. If I hypothetically was the cylon (and not poor Balthar), you'd be totally screwed...even more so than we are now. :lol:

And yeah, good shot! :hug:

Tamas

Berkut

Quote from: Barrister on July 21, 2009, 03:54:07 PM

*You* don't know that, but garbon does.

0 rows returned