Starbuck is shooting at them Raiders in Zone 5 with maximum firepower:

Request:  8-sided die x 3

Two gets destroyed, grumbler wants to decide on his 4th target

grumbler

Quote from: Tamas on July 03, 2009, 09:52:53 AM
Starbuck is shooting at them Raiders in Zone 5 with maximum firepower:

Request:  8-sided die x 3

Two gets destroyed, grumbler wants to decide on his 4th target
I am shifting targets to the heavy raider for my fourth shot, and employing Advance Planning (or whatever that is called) to get the +2 DRM
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

Starbuck turns against the Heavy Raider in Zone 5 with +2drm:

Die roller results:

Request:  8-sided die x 1

And destroys it! What about your 2nd action, grumbler?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

Well, that is a good result.

We still need to deal with the one on board of course.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

After analyzing the odds, I have decided that the only sensible move from Starbuck is to use the 2nd action of hers to attack the single Raider remaining (if grumbler wants to land instead, we will do so)

Die roller results:

Request:  8-sided die x 1

She fails

All this figthing allowed the humans to capture a damaged Raider. Will they be able to use it?

grumbler

I would actually probably have fired at the basestar, but missed that anyway.

I can help out a fair amount with this check (ie get us well more than halfway there), if we want to pass it.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Barrister

I believe I still have 2 crap cards that will help.  I'll play em if we're trying to pass.

garbon

I can only provide minimal help at the end of the skill check.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

So far we have grumbler signaling intent of considerable help, BB signaling a minor help, and garbon hinting at some help.

So lets PM me your plays, guys.

Barrister

Quote from: Tamas on July 03, 2009, 02:08:28 PM
So far we have grumbler signaling intent of considerable help, BB signaling a minor help, and garbon hinting at some help.

So lets PM me your plays, guys.

I'm neaqr the end of the list anyways.  I want someone else to signal they can add some reasonable help to this check.  Berkut or Jacob?

grumbler

I will choose to try to pass this if either the Admiral or Apollo offer even some small help, given that BB gives us minimal help.

Bayraktar!

Barrister

Quote from: grumbler on July 03, 2009, 02:23:48 PM
I will choose to try to pass this if either the Admiral or Apollo offer even some small help, given that BB gives us minimal help.

That sounds good.