News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

How do we get Lt. Thrace out of sickbay? I don't have any way to keep her out of it.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Tamas

Quote from: Berkut on July 06, 2009, 11:15:59 AM
How do we get Lt. Thrace out of sickbay? I don't have any way to keep her out of it.

Both Lt. Thrace herself or Apollo MIGHT have further chance to keep her Viper from getting damaged.

I need word from grumbler on this.

grumbler

I will play evasive maneuvers.  This is what i saved it for.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Berkut on July 06, 2009, 11:15:59 AM
If a player is in sick bay at the start of a turn, he/she draws one card instead of five,, and then is normal.

If there is nothing more critical, a player prior to the player in sickbay can XO them, which would allow them to leave sickbay before their turn.  With a boarding party on the track, though, that's probably not the best use of an XO for us.

So, I guess I will just have to stay out of sick bay!  :lol:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

Die roller results:

Request:  8-sided die x 1

The first EM you played was enough! Starbuck is safe, Berkut is up

Berkut

OK, I will play a 1 XO card to activate Saul so he can try to off that BP.

0 rows returned

grumbler

I play a [3] tactics - Strategic planning to add 2 to the second die roll if it comes to that (I know its cheating a little bit to announce this in advance, but the turn momentum might gather before I check in again).

Bayraktar!

garbon

Quote from: grumbler on July 06, 2009, 03:05:09 PM
(I know its cheating a little bit to announce this in advance, but the turn momentum might gather before I check in again).

I generally just PM these kind of instructions to Tamas.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Well I try and kill the boarding party.  I have no useful cards to play however.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

grumbler

Quote from: garbon on July 06, 2009, 03:21:45 PM
I generally just PM these kind of instructions to Tamas.
It isn't secret when one plays a card, and PMing on these boards is a pain in the ass.

Bayraktar!

garbon

Quote from: grumbler on July 06, 2009, 03:57:30 PM
It isn't secret when one plays a card, and PMing on these boards is a pain in the ass.

And it isn't a secret if the card actually gets played (hence the couple of times that Tamas has announced that the President has declared an emergency to cut the skill check by 2).

What's hard about PMing? Just click the IM button near Tamas's avatar and away you go.

Anyway, it was just a suggestion as you brought up the cheating bit.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

Tamas has abandoned us! He is worse than Marty!

0 rows returned

Tamas

Quote from: Berkut on July 07, 2009, 09:35:54 AM
Tamas has abandoned us! He is worse than Marty!

I was at work dammit :P Just got back home. Resolving now

Tamas

First attempt to repel the boarding party:

Die roller results:

FAIL

2nd attempt to repel the boarding party, Strategically Planned (+2drm):

Die roller results:

FAIL

Tamas

It appears that the centurions on board managed to sabotage the water supplies: