News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on July 01, 2009, 11:27:36 AM
Tamas, I haven't checked my cards yet (not at work, holiday today), but your summary says I have 6 cards. 

His summary still says that we have a nuke...
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

ZONE 5

3 Raiders shoot at the unmanned Viper:

Request:  8-sided die x 3

2nd hit damages it

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on July 01, 2009, 11:26:39 AM
What are these "yellow" pieces of strategic planning? :huh:

:blush: that was investigative comitee

garbon

Btw, I'd just like to point out that when we have passed skill checks it usually involved one player playing a goodly amount of cards. Given that our "everyone pitches in a little method" hasn't worked very well, I'm starting to think that if a crisis happens a turn or two before yours, and you've got the cards, you should probably aim for a liberal spending of cards rather than a conservative.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

ZONE 6

I will resolve by 2 Raiders each attacking Apollo and Starbuck

Starbuck:

Request:  8-sided die x 2

Apollo, however, is playing an evasive maneuver to repeat both rolls against Starbuck with -2 drm:

It manages to save Starbuck!

Now the other 2 Raiders attack Apollo:

He plays a 3rd Evasive Maneuver (all value 1 btw) so the 2nd roll is repeated with -2drm:

Request:  8-sided die x 1

He is saved!

Also, the jump computer advances with calculations!

Tamas

Quote from: Barrister on July 01, 2009, 11:27:36 AM
Tamas, I haven't checked my cards yet (not at work, holiday today), but your summary says I have 6 cards.  I should have 5, as I had to discard my remaining card at the start of my turn.

Any recommendations on what I should do?  I was thinking of trying to run to the armoury, but what kind of cards help with that?

Yes you are right I have corrected that. Have sent your cards also.

People, help BB decide what to do

garbon

Strategic planning is the only thing that influences die rolls, right?

garbon

Are there really still 7 raiders? I thought I killed some. (And if there are, gross!)

grumbler

I need to get a PM response from tamas regarding the last crisis (something was wrong with it), so BB, could you hold off on your actual move until I get it?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on July 01, 2009, 12:01:04 PM
Are there really still 7 raiders? I thought I killed some. (And if there are, gross!)

:face:

Alright YES, you removed 3 from Zone 6 through the use of your quorum card. The way this changes my die rolls is:
with only 1 Raider remaining in Zone 6, it was only the very first dice roll which would had hit Starbuck but then Apollo played that Evasive Maneuver which saved her. So Apollo is getting back 2 cards

I am sorry people.

Tamas

Quote from: grumbler on July 01, 2009, 12:13:28 PM
Quote from: garbon on July 01, 2009, 12:01:04 PM
OOC: You killed 3 of 4 in Zone 6, so Tamas needs to give some cards back to JacobL.  There were three in Zone 5 and 1 left in zone 6 when they activated.

Yes I just posted the explanation.

Okay by now everything is supposed to be cleared up including my sig, so BB is up

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on July 01, 2009, 12:14:09 PM
Okay by now everything is supposed to be cleared up including my sig, so BB is up

Your sig lists Apollo in Zone 6 near the top but Zone 5 near the bottom :whistle:

grumbler

OOC: Okay, I got my P from Tamas, and understand what happened (and it was, alas, not decisively informative because there was a miscommunication).

Tigh, you can activate me and I can go after the three riaders in Zone 4, so they don't activate twice before Apollo and I move, but I don't think that necessary since I move next and we...  somehow... know that Apollo has some tricks up his sleve.

I would recommend you go to the armory and start working on that boarding party.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on July 01, 2009, 12:19:34 PM
Quote from: Tamas on July 01, 2009, 12:14:09 PM

Your sig lists Apollo in Zone 6 near the top but Zone 5 near the bottom :whistle:

Not anymore :P

Now help BB decide on what to do.