News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Tamas

If you guys want me to resolve this before I go to bed, you have about an hour.

JacobL

No useful help I can provide so no help will be provided on this check.   :(

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on July 01, 2009, 02:40:47 PM
I can provide some help, but I am running out of cards, and won't get more for some time.

Agreed, however I stand by what I said earlier, I think we are being too conservative with cards which leads us to constant failure.  I am willing to provide 3 to 4 cards for this endeavor but I will need assistance to counter possible destiny cards and marty's influence.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Berkut

Quote from: garbon on July 01, 2009, 03:45:06 PM
Quote from: Berkut on July 01, 2009, 02:40:47 PM
I can provide some help, but I am running out of cards, and won't get more for some time.

Agreed, however I stand by what I said earlier, I think we are being too conservative with cards which leads us to constant failure.  I am willing to provide 3 to 4 cards for this endeavor but I will need assistance to counter possible destiny cards and marty's influence.

I think you are right, but the answer may be to simply fail some of these checks, so we can load up on the important ones.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Berkut

OK, if garbie is going to go in heavy, I can come in with some help as well.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

So do we know where the heavy raiders are? Are they on spaces with viper launch icons?

Tamas

Quote from: garbon on July 01, 2009, 04:41:31 PM
So do we know where the heavy raiders are? Are they on spaces with viper launch icons?

No, they are in Zones 1 and 4.

Good night!

Barrister

Quote from: Berkut on July 01, 2009, 04:05:04 PM
I think you are right, but the answer may be to simply fail some of these checks, so we can load up on the important ones.

I think you're right.  We simply can't pass all the checks, so we need to be more willing to fail some, then go big on the others.

I have crap cards.  I could play two low level cards on this check that won't help a whole lot.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on July 01, 2009, 05:53:11 PM
I think you're right.  We simply can't pass all the checks, so we need to be more willing to fail some, then go big on the others.

Except that we have been willing to fail some, in fact there have been at least two that we said let's fail to.

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on July 01, 2009, 06:41:43 PM
Quote from: Barrister on July 01, 2009, 05:53:11 PM

Except that we have been willing to fail some, in fact there have been at least two that we said let's fail to.

Since we've passed the grand total of one check, we need to be willing to choose to fail more of them.

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on July 01, 2009, 08:17:53 PM
Since we've passed the grand total of one check, we need to be willing to choose to fail more of them.

Really? I thought we'd passed two.  I feel like there was one before the one that got Balthar shoved in the brig.

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on July 01, 2009, 09:32:26 PM
Quote from: Barrister on July 01, 2009, 08:17:53 PM

Really? I thought we'd passed two.  I feel like there was one before the one that got Balthar shoved in the brig.

You're right - I was forgetting sticking Baltar in the brig.

But still - that's only 2 in the entire game.