Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Tamas on July 01, 2009, 12:21:03 PM
Not anymore :P

Now help BB decide on what to do.

Oh you deleted that line, but yeah before grumbler posted I was going to point out that damaging the basestar might be our best option. Only need a 5-8 die roll.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

I could run to fire control and take a shot at the basestar.

But I'm not clear on the mechanics on the Centurions, and wonder if I should try and deal with them...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

Quote from: Barrister on July 01, 2009, 12:22:32 PM
I could run to fire control and take a shot at the basestar.

But I'm not clear on the mechanics on the Centurions, and wonder if I should try and deal with them...

you move to the armory then activate it, which lets you roll one attack on a centurion, and destroy it on a roll of 7-8

garbon

If you have strategic planning, I'd think about playing it before a centurion die roll.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Quote from: garbon on July 01, 2009, 12:24:35 PM
If you have strategic planning, I'd think about playing it before a centurion die roll.
If anyone has it, they should.  The expected value of crisis cards before the Centurians cost us the game is 20, but we should not count on that many.  It would also be nice to have Tigh free to go back to weapons control when this Centurian is dead.

I think we should start working on the Centurian now, because if we wait, the Armory may be damaged, and it will be a bitch to repair beore we lose the game, as I am the only one who could go there and fix it unless we release Baltar or someone takes an action to get engineering cards.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Berkut

I took an action to get an engineering card a while back.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

Quote from: grumbler on July 01, 2009, 12:40:11 PM
I think we should start working on the Centurian now, because if we wait, the Armory may be damaged, and it will be a bitch to repair beore we lose the game

Makes sense.

Barrister

What terrible, terrible cards.

I have nothing that would be useful.  Which makes me thing I should move back to weapons and shoot at the basestar.  Unless someone has a card that would improve my odds of doing anything in the armory.

Berkut

I do. Take a shot at the damn Centurions already.

0 rows returned

Barrister

Quote from: Berkut on July 01, 2009, 01:35:17 PM
I do. Take a shot at the damn Centurions already.

Will do.

Col. Tigh moves to Armory and shoots at the Cylons.  Take that you damn dirty toasters!

(although I sure hope people have cards to play, so Tamas you might want to wait for a sec to see if anyone does)...

Tamas

Following the Admiral's Strategic Planning (4), the Colonel coordinates the defense against the boarding Centurions

Request:  8-sided die x 1

But could not repel them. While this is going on, the leaders of the human administration must look into the issue of:

Berkut

Sadly, Tigh was shooting at the boarding party, not the basestar. I think that is a miss.

0 rows returned

Tamas

Quote from: Berkut on July 01, 2009, 01:57:20 PM
Sadly, Tigh was shooting at the boarding party, not the basestar. I think that is a miss.

It is.  :blush: Text corrected

garbon

Fuck. The heavy raiders are activated...

Oh and I should be able to provide good help on this one.

Berkut

I can provide some help, but I am running out of cards, and won't get more for some time.

0 rows returned