[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Barrister

With noone in FTL control should we just fail this check and deal with the Centurion?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

JacobL

Quote from: Berkut on June 30, 2009, 11:10:53 AM
:bleeding:

I think Tamas is cheating! Can we Brig him?
:x I think that is our best remaining option... <_<

edit:  It could be awfully hard to pass this check with the chief locked in the bathroom for the whole trip so we might have to. :bleeding:

Martinus

I will be helping, unfortunately with just one card. :(

Barrister

Quote from: Martinus on June 30, 2009, 11:15:11 AM

Oh we know who you'll be helping, Doctor Baltar... <_<
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Martinus

Quote from: Barrister on June 30, 2009, 11:17:57 AM
Quote from: Martinus on June 30, 2009, 11:15:11 AM

Hey, I designed the system. I know its ins and outs. :P

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on June 30, 2009, 11:17:57 AM

Indeed. I think it is no coincidence that no sooner have we discovered the traitor in our midst that the cylons descend upon us.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Berkut

Quote from: Barrister on June 30, 2009, 11:13:29 AM
With noone in FTL control should we just fail this check and deal with the Centurion?

I actually think that is the best option. A 13 skill check is going to take a lot of cards to pass, and we are nowhere near ready to jump.

Someone is going to need to get to the Armory. Maybe one of the political types could take a break from getting elected to something and come over and help out?

0 rows returned

Tamas

Okay I will assume that if the "auto fail it" option is favorable for the majority, the others will not attempt to put cards into it. Berkut, BB, Jacob has opted for the fail. Just need one more opinion.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on June 30, 2009, 11:33:20 AM
Maybe one of the political types could take a break from getting elected to something and come over and help out?

Perhaps you should hold your tongue, Admiral. When I last took action, we were not in the midst of a crisis.

Tamas

So be it.

The virus before cleaned, was running long enough to open a maintenance airlock on Galactica, where a pod from a Heavy Raider landed, unleashing a cylon boarding party upon the Battlestar.

And if this was not enough, both basestars launch 3-3 new Raiders.

Berkut will be getting his cards, but I assume the following order of his still stands:

QuoteDuring my turn I will move to Weapons Control, then nuking the basestar in Zone 6.

Berkut

Well, unless I get some awesome card, of course...

0 rows returned

garbon

Tamas