News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Berkut on June 30, 2009, 11:33:20 AM
Someone is going to need to get to the Armory. Maybe one of the political types could take a break from getting elected to something and come over and help out?

:lol:

Space Marine Laura Roslin

Tamas

The Admiral goes to Weapons Control, then using Strategic Plannin, launches humanity's last nuclear warhead on the basestar in Zone 6:

Request:  8-sided die x 1

+2drm from S.P.

The basestar is destroyed, and the massive explosion takes out 3 Raiders as well.

Tamas

While Galactica desperately fights for humanity's survival, Admiral Adama feels he is only being kept back by the civilian administration. Will he take the time to resolve the differences, or it will come to taking power:

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

What the fuck? You're the bitch asking for my resignation. :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

JacobL

And why is no one spooling up the FTL drive??? :mad: 

edit:  Seriously....how many of the cards that don't advance the ftl are even left <_<

grumbler

Quote from: Barrister on June 30, 2009, 10:38:09 AM
I have an XO, but only one such card can be played per turn.
Each time a player acts, it is a turn.  Multiple players can give me an XO each in their turn.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: JacobL on June 30, 2009, 10:49:54 AM
Targeting the raiders and going in using maximum firepower...
I was hoping you had in in you! :woot:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

garbon

Bill, I'm not really sure how it would best serve our interests to have the Admiralty and Presidency combined in one person.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

grumbler

Quote from: garbon on June 30, 2009, 01:38:20 PM
Bill, I'm not really sure how it would best serve our interests to have the Admiralty and Presidency combined in one person.
Agreed.  The discard of four skill cards of the players' choice is better than losing the 4 random cards lost of the Prexie is brigged, plus the additional cards to unbrig her.

Bayraktar!

Berkut

Quote from: grumbler on June 30, 2009, 01:46:24 PM
Agreed.  The discard of four skill cards of the players' choice is better than losing the 4 random cards lost of the Prexie is brigged, plus the additional cards to unbrig her.

The choice is not binary however - the choice is

1. Combine Presidency and Admirality in one person,
2. Ditch 4 cards
3. Brig the President

3 is certainly not a viable option. The question then is between 1 and 2.

Not sure what it would mean for me to be both - how hard would it be to change it later? Is it even possible?

0 rows returned

Berkut

It would serve out interest if it is better than losing the 4 skill cards. I have a decent hand, so no low value cards to throw out really.

I don't know how to evaluate how important 4 cards are vice combining the titles though.

0 rows returned

Berkut

Quote from: garbon on June 30, 2009, 01:05:33 PM
What the fuck? You're the bitch asking for my resignation. :angry:

Obviously because you are a pain in the ass - Bill Adama loves you, and would never ask for you to resign otherwise.

0 rows returned

grumbler

BTW, having the basestar activate is infinitely preferable to having the raiders activate.  I need an XO here pretty fast to try to cut these 7 raiders down to five, because even 5 are gonna be hard-pressed not to zap us unless Apollo has some advice on how to outmaneuver them, or somebody can tell me how to rig that rapid-fire thingy that I did once but cannot remember how I did it. :blush:

Bayraktar!

Tamas

Quote from: Berkut on June 30, 2009, 01:59:01 PM

Not sure what it would mean for me to be both - how hard would it be to change it later? Is it even possible?

You go to Administration (presidental ship) and initiate a skill check to give the President title to an other player. However, the thing which certainly complicates this from your point of view is that Baltar has been made Vice President. It means he is the only one who can be appointed President through this Administration action.