News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

And congratulations to whoever had the idea of putting me in the Brig... cause now I can't even shoot at the attackers from the Weapon room thingie.

Barrister

Quote from: Martinus on June 29, 2009, 04:33:16 PM
And congratulations to whoever had the idea of putting me in the Brig... cause now I can't even shoot at the attackers from the Weapon room thingie.

We'll muddle through.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on June 29, 2009, 04:33:16 PM

That's enough out of you, thanks.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on June 29, 2009, 04:48:00 PM
Quote from: Barrister on June 29, 2009, 04:30:55 PM
Be quiet, toaster.

OOC: Your line would be: Shut your mouth, frakin' toaster.

I think BB is too polite and good-natured to pull a convincing foul-mouthed power-tripping alcoholic bastard. Now, CdM...

Barrister

Quote from: Martinus on June 29, 2009, 04:53:52 PM
Quote from: garbon on June 29, 2009, 04:48:00 PM
Quote from: Barrister on June 29, 2009, 04:30:55 PM
Be quiet, toaster.

OOC: Your line would be: Shut your mouth, frakin' toaster.

I think BB is too polite and good-natured to pull a convincing foul-mouthed power-tripping alcoholic bastard. Now, CdM...

I keep telling you people - I'm the original Saul Tigh. :angry:

He was so unassuming I can barely remember a thing about his character.  :lol:

grumbler

OOC:  What a crappy draw! :(

For my turn, I will launch myself in a viper into zone six, and then shoot at a raider.

Guys and (especially) Madam President) I am gonna get whacked by these raiders eventually, but they cannot move until they shoot me down (and that might be harder than they think).  When shot down, I will need an XO to get back to the hanger bay without losing 4 card draws (since if I start my turn in sick bay, I darw but one card).

BTW, Apollo, you can jump into one of those just-launched Vipers, if you want.  Not sure whether you would rather be there or in the hanger bay, though.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Barrister

Quote from: grumbler on June 29, 2009, 06:00:06 PM
Guys and (especially) Madam President) I am gonna get whacked by these raiders eventually, but they cannot move until they shoot me down (and that might be harder than they think).  When shot down, I will need an XO to get back to the hanger bay without losing 4 card draws (since if I start my turn in sick bay, I darw but one card).

I might be able to help you.

JacobL

I am going to jump into one of the 2 launched vipers and hold them off from the civvies while Starbuck launches an assault.

Tamas

Jacob (and others) I am leaving for work but actually have all the scans required until jacob's hand (you'll see soon the new crisis is not a skill check and marty wont draw any crisises) so if you might be still awake, hold on for one more hour. :P

Tamas

Alright so Starbuck and Apollo emergency-launches to meet the attackers, Starbuck going straight at them in Zone 6.

That's when:

"NEW CONTACTS! ONE BASESTAR ZONE 5! HEAVY RAIDER ZONE 4!"

Martinus

garbon

Tamas

Alright, the first thing on that cad is activating Raiders, so at that point only the 5 already in Zone 6 activates. Since the 2 unmanned Vipers are also not there at that moment, I am rolling 5 attacks on Starbuck. If she gets shot down, the rest of the Raiders will move:

Request:  8-sided die x 5

The 3rd Raider lands a critical hit on Starbuck's engines, destroying the Viper! She manages to eject in time and is place to Sickbay. The other 2 Raiders move to Zone 5

Then the new forces arrive, and the 4 new Raiders activate immediately, attacking the 2 unmanned Vipers who scrambled to meet them:

Request:  8-sided die x 4

Both Vipers are destroyed!

Tamas

So clearly Galactica faces its biggest crisis yet.

My sig is probably off in terms of number of cards, but ships and character locations are good.

I am sending jacob his cards now.