And we're back!

Main Menu

[board] The Battlestar Galactica Languish Project

Started by Tamas, June 18, 2009, 09:29:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: Berkut on June 29, 2009, 09:55:14 AM
Quote from: Barrister on June 29, 2009, 09:51:28 AM
Mr. Baltar if you would be so kind as to follow me...

OOC: LOL, you haven't ever watched the show, have you BB. :P

The idea of Saul Tigh ever saying "if you would be so kind..." to a toaster...

Of course I've seen the show.  Col. Tigh is black.  :contract:

Okay - I've looked through the rules and I can't find any section on brigging players.  How does this work?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Tamas

you need to go to the admiral's quarters and then initate a skill check of 7 with green and purple

Barrister

Quote from: Tamas on June 29, 2009, 10:55:10 AM
you need to go to the admiral's quarters and then initate a skill check of 7 with green and purple

Do others throw in cards as well?

Tamas

Quote from: Barrister on June 29, 2009, 10:57:27 AM

Do others throw in cards as well?

Yes

Berkut

FOUR! HE NEEDS A FOUR!!!!
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Barrister

I will play two cards.  I will need some help with this, but not a lot.  I rather expect that Doctor Baltar will not go willingly, and may thus play cards to prevent his gaoling.

Is that seven after using my own ability?

Ah - Berkut snuck in there.  Okay, I should have this in hand but need some help in the event of bad destiny cards / Baltar's own cards.

Berkut

Given that Marty assures us he is NOT a Cylon, I expect he will not be contributing any cards to resist this, since that would just waste even more cards from actual humans.

0 rows returned

garbon

Quote from: Berkut on June 29, 2009, 10:03:43 AM
I think you are roleplaying Martinus pretty well, and that just so happens to coincide with Baltar...:P

:yes:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tamas

Ok technically grumbler is the first to declare but don't be shy, speak up

Berkut

I can come in with plenty of help if needed. I will wait and see what others do before I drop big cards on it though.

Namely Marty, although I expect he will pass, since he isn't actually a Cylon...

0 rows returned

Tamas

Needless to say, like with all other skill checks, two destiny cards will also be added.

Barrister

Tamas - your "player aids" file was quarantined and removed by my work filter since it's a .zip file.

Tamas

Quote from: Barrister on June 29, 2009, 11:17:00 AM
Tamas - your "player aids" file was quarantined and removed by my work filter since it's a .zip file.

What about .rar files? :P

Alternatively look around at www.boardgamegeek.com Search for this boardgame, on its homepage there will be a Files section with LOTS of stuff, you can even read the rulebook in chinese if that's your thing :P All the playeraids are from there, and are what I considered to be helpful.
Or you can tell me your MSN handle

Martinus

OOC: Could you guys confirm that, when brigged, I can't use more than 1 card on crises, I don't draw a crisis card and I can't move BUT I still get my full hand of cards dealt at the beginning of my round?

Tamas

Quote from: Martinus on June 29, 2009, 11:24:37 AM
OOC: Could you guys confirm that, when brigged, I can't use more than 1 card on crises, I don't draw a crisis card and I can't move BUT I still get my full hand of cards dealt at the beginning of my round?

That is correct, except that not more than one card on SKILL CHECKS which means you are pretty much staying until an event or some good soul frees you.