News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Cities:Skylines

Started by Rex Francorum, February 10, 2015, 11:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Btw, The devs have said in an interview that for expanding on the game they're looking at the CK2 model - paid expansion, cosmetic changes DLC, plus free new patch features. I guess that makes a lot of sense for a game like this.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

How do you delete a bus route?  I totally screwed the first one I created up and can't figure out how to get rid of it.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on March 22, 2015, 08:21:22 AM
How do you delete a bus route?  I totally screwed the first one I created up and can't figure out how to get rid of it.

Ah, public-sector unions are in. Good.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

I think you have to right-click each stop to delete it.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Caliga

Syt

Quote from: Caliga on March 22, 2015, 09:20:48 AM
argh... ok thanks.

Get the mod that assigns a color to each route - makes it easier.
—Stephen Jay Gould

PRC

Quote from: Syt on March 22, 2015, 09:23:17 AM
Quote from: Caliga on March 22, 2015, 09:20:48 AM
argh... ok thanks.

Get the mod that assigns a color to each route - makes it easier.

You can change bus route colour in vanilla.

HVC

Quote from: Syt on March 22, 2015, 09:20:17 AM

I think you have to right-click each stop to delete it.
if you go into transport view and click the route on the map you should have an option to delete the route.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Caliga

Thanks.  I already fixed it using the Syt method, but that's good to know.

I really wish slums looked like slums, with like wooden shacks and trash all over the place.  Hopefully someone will mod that in. :)

Syt

Started on a tropical island I've based off of a height map of Ischia. Really liking how it's coming along so far. :)

—Stephen Jay Gould

Caliga

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: viper37 on February 11, 2015, 12:02:42 AM
Quote from: Rex Francorum on February 10, 2015, 11:46:50 PM
Am I the only interested here?
I'm guessing Syt, Tyr and Darth Wagteros might be interested. ;)
http://languish.org/forums/index.php/topic,11798.msg773316.html

Not my cup of tea.  The last Sim I played was Simcity 2000 :)
Yeah.  Provisionally.
PDH!

Syt

Carried on a bit.

The city has its unique landmark now:

From "The Hill," an agglomeration of residential and corporate highrises:

A view from the sea:

And from the mountains:

The old lighthouse.

From the Eastern shore:

And looking up from the old Seaside District, one of the first residential areas, to the fancy highrises in the hills above.

—Stephen Jay Gould

Razgovory

My people don't want to move into my town. :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

PRC

Quote from: Razgovory on March 22, 2015, 09:10:48 PM
My people don't want to move into my town. :(

Are you connected to a highway?