'Vagina Monologues' Excludes Women Without Vaginas

Started by PRC, January 16, 2015, 11:50:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Weird that her descriptions are about what she does not have and not what she is.  And naturally replace 'she' with whatever pronoun I am supposed to use with genderless people.  I forget.

37.  Not Chinese. 
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

You know the stress you feel when, in a professional environment, you have to discuss someone you have never seen and who has a weird foreign name and you don't know if it's a man or a woman? Then finally you get to meet the person and instead of relief you realize that you STILL don't know if it's a man or a woman. Stress level... rising! *shudders*
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: The Brain on January 16, 2015, 02:04:58 PM
You know the stress you feel when, in a professional environment, you have to discuss someone you have never seen and who has a weird foreign name and you don't know if it's a man or a woman? Then finally you get to meet the person and instead of relief you realize that you STILL don't know if it's a man or a woman. Stress level... rising! *shudders*

Here's your solution:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miLVDRFX3uE
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 16, 2015, 02:06:43 PM
Quote from: The Brain on January 16, 2015, 02:04:58 PM

Here's your solution:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miLVDRFX3uE

Of course. :Embarrass:

Berkut

Quote from: Martinus on January 16, 2015, 01:38:13 PM
I think this thread is a perfect example where the society gets when it follows the attitudes like the ones expressed in the childhood/bullying thread. It leads to a society of pussies that ban everything for the fear of causing distress.

Indeed. If only people like Marty were allowed to beat up people because they have a speech impediment, or are a different race, or some other sexual preference, silliness would never happen.

Lord knows that before intolerance for bullying came along, people never did silly things.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Martinus

jimmy olsen

Quote from: garbon on January 16, 2015, 12:11:43 PM
This reminds me of when RuPaul was labeled transphobic. Biting the hands of would-be allies.
He is transphobic. :mellow:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Scipio

Should have been canceled because it's a shitty play. Why does shitty art remain so popular? My wife has a theory: shitty people like shitty art.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

The Brain

Quote from: Scipio on January 17, 2015, 08:52:49 AM
Should have been canceled because it's a shitty play. Why does shitty art remain so popular? My wife has a theory: shitty people like shitty art.

I like some great art thank you very much. :mad:

Scipio

Shitty people can, indeed, like great art. They just usually don't.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Martinus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 17, 2015, 07:25:24 AM
This reminds me of when RuPaul was labeled transphobic. Biting the hands of would-be allies.

Explain.  :huh:

Razgovory

I was told it would transphobic to cut transfats out of my diet.  Now I'm trancorupulant :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

Quote from: Martinus on January 17, 2015, 03:31:59 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 17, 2015, 07:25:24 AM

Explain.  :huh:

I don't think there can be a non-ridiculous argument made that he is.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Because, as a man who dresses up like a woman he's making a mockery of them. Maybe, I'm just spitballing here.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?