Hitman convicted of fraud, fined £850 for not carrying out a contract killing.

Started by jimmy olsen, January 19, 2015, 09:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Man, damned if you do, damned if you don't.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/norway-hitman-charged-fraud-not-carrying-out-contract-killing-1483479

QuoteA hired killer had an unexpected brush with the law when he was fined for not carrying out a contract killing.

Police fined the hitman £850 after he was paid thousands of pounds to execute a 17-year-old in cold blood, but then did not uphold his side of the bargain.

In a bizarre move, the 21-year-old would-be assassin was convicted of fraud, instead of anything to do with conspiracy to kill.

According to reports, police failed to prove intent on his part to carry out the killing, meaning that breach of contract was the only prospect of a conviction.

The man who ordered the killing - also 21 - paid £3,500 and was jailed for two years. He was apparently motivated by his romantic advances being rejected by the 17-year-old.

Police exposed the plot before it could be carried out.

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Warspite

" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

celedhring

Martinus

Quote from: Warspite on January 19, 2015, 09:27:15 AM
Pacta sunt servanda  :mad:

Bizarre that you can apparently enforce an illegal contract in this jurisdiction.

DGuller

Scammers like that is why it's so hard to find a decent contract killer these days.