And we're back!

Main Menu

May 2015 UK General Election Campaign.

Started by mongers, January 09, 2015, 03:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanza

The man of the people eats a hotdog with spoon and fork:  :bowler:

Josquius

Stupid that its a news story, but hopefully it means we'll see the end of Ed and the bacon sandwich.
██████
██████
██████

crazy canuck

Quote from: Zanza on April 07, 2015, 01:01:25 PM

That is pretty bad.  But did anyone comment on the fact he is eating salad with his hotdog?

Sheilbh

I think he was driven to this by a combo of Miliband's bacon earnie and Perry's corn dog nightmares.
Let's bomb Russia!

Sheilbh

My local chippy is advertising for the Regional Health Action Party...
Let's bomb Russia!

Agelastus

Quote from: Sheilbh on April 07, 2015, 02:25:50 PM
My local chippy is advertising for the Regional Health Action Party...

The owner of my local chippie, a Romanian (male) ex-gymnast, is standing for one of the wards of the Town Council - for the Conservatives.

Despite being the local chippie, he's not actually in my ward; shame really, as I'd vote for him. He does very good fish and chips and serves very generous portions at that.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Zanza

Is "chippie" British for fish & chips shop?

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

The Larch

Quote from: Zanza on April 07, 2015, 01:01:25 PM

This other one is *so* much better.  :lol:

Liep

There's no video of the last one? I'd love to see his reaction.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Larch

Quote from: Liep on April 09, 2015, 04:39:20 AM
There's no video of the last one? I'd love to see his reaction.

I can only find that picture and some snippets about the event. It happened in a catholic primary school in Bolton, apparently. The girl is 6 and her name is Lucy.  :)

Ed Anger

I already assume the Daily Mail has already attacked the kid as a rotten child.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Larch

Thank you Cameron.

QuoteGang of men in York attacked Spanish couple for 10 minutes

A Spanish couple on holiday in York have been assaulted in a racist attack by a gang of five men.
Police said the man and woman were set upon at about 03:45 BST on Sunday shortly after they left the Blue Fly Cafe Bar on New Street.
The 24-year-old man was punched and kicked for 10 minutes, suffering a broken jaw and chipped teeth.
His girlfriend, 29, was repeatedly pushed to the floor. The attack only ended when a taxi driver intervened.
(...)
The suspects are described as white, aged between 20 and 25, with short or shaved hair.

Ed Anger

Busy man, that David Cameron. Prime minister by day, dago beater by night.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Sheilbh

I feel Labour and Miliband are running better than I expected and, the last few days, the Tories seem really useless.

Maybe the past five years of relentless negativity about Miliband is his secret weapon.
Let's bomb Russia!