News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

May 2015 UK General Election Campaign.

Started by mongers, January 09, 2015, 03:44:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Leaders' debate already seems awkward.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Richard Hakluyt

I think the Green leader would give us all a pony as well, vote Green!

garbon

http://www.buzzfeed.com/emilyashton/people-wish-vote-sturgeon

:D

Though I had to bounce after that first hour. I love how you have the regional parties (particularly the Welsh woman) basically being like we just are using this for some spotlight as we only care about hour local country. And then Farage just seems like some odd caricature.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Oh and I did like Welsh woman telling Farage he should be ashamed for his bizarre attack on foreign-born people with HIV.

Sheilbh

I was in the pub. Drinking :blush:

Edit: Though I've said for a while that as an Englishman, living in London, I wish I could vote SNP :(
Let's bomb Russia!

Richard Hakluyt

Protest vote.........she said no more austerity and give us more money.

Sheilbh

But I love Nicola Sturgeon far far far more than Alex Salmond :P

Anyway, living in Harriet Harman's constituency, I'm voting for a very hard left party :)

Edit: One thing that horrifies me is that there was no question on international affairs. Five more years of turning in on ourselves :bleeding: :weep:
Let's bomb Russia!

Richard Hakluyt

I got the vibe of the three boring men, the loon and the three nice women who don't know how to balance their current accounts  :hmm:

Sheilbh

Loving Brian Cox on this week just stroking the dog :lol:
Let's bomb Russia!

Josquius

I really hope people are regretting falling for the anti AV trickery now. <_<
██████
██████
██████

Sheilbh

Ed Miliband's got a positive approval rating for the first time since he became leader :o

Although I think this trend, especially since the debate, is interesting:
Let's bomb Russia!

Valmy

What that everybody became more popular?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Admiral Yi

Needs more politicians named after fish.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Tamas

I still can't believe that two-bit communists are a thing in Britain. Yes, I mean the Green Party