News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

11 dead in French satirical magazine shooting

Started by Brazen, January 07, 2015, 06:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on January 13, 2015, 01:47:00 PM
This business about ketchup on hot dogs is a affront to the memory of the deceased journalists, to all of France, and indeed to civilization. 

The only condiment that properly belongs on a hot dog is whole grain mustard, either from Dijon or Meaux (Pommery).  If proper brands of whole grain are unavailable due to the deplorable state of culinary understanding in your local area, than a proper brand of smooth but spicy mustard (such as that served at Papaya King) is a barely acceptable substitute.

The placement of ketchup, catsup, or any red colored saucy like substance on a hot dog is an abomination even worse than referring to sparking wine produced outside of Champagne, as "champagne" and likewise is a mark of irremediable barbarity and uncouthness.

I think it is time for you to leave America, commie. :blurgh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

This business about ketchup on hot dogs is a affront to the memory of the deceased journalists, to all of France, and indeed to civilization. 

The only condiment that properly belongs on a hot dog is whole grain mustard, either from Dijon or Meaux (Pommery).  If proper brands of whole grain are unavailable due to the deplorable state of culinary understanding in your local area, than a proper brand of smooth but spicy mustard (such as that served at Papaya King) is a barely acceptable substitute.

The placement of ketchup, catsup, or any red colored saucy like substance on a hot dog is an abomination even worse than referring to sparking wine produced outside of Champagne, as "champagne" and likewise is a mark of irremediable barbarity and uncouthness.

:o
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Siege

Quote from: 11B4V on January 13, 2015, 11:57:59 AM
The most disturbing thing in this thread is Grumbler's aversion to ketchup on hot dogs. The ramifications of this is monstrous and disturbing. That's like nachos with no cheese. Spaghetti with no noodles. Or combination pizza with no cheese where all the delicious toppings just roll around in the box. 

Good try diverting the attention from you.
The most disturbing thing in this thread is your 180 degree turning against all the principles of freedom that we all thought you represented and held dear to your treacherous heart. Very disappointed.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

11B4V

Quote from: Siege on January 13, 2015, 01:52:10 PM
The most disturbing thing in this thread is Grumbler's aversion to ketchup on hot dogs. The ramifications of this is monstrous and disturbing. That's like nachos with no cheese. Spaghetti with no noodles. Or combination pizza with no cheese where all the delicious toppings just roll around in the box. 

Good try diverting the attention from you.
The most disturbing thing in this thread is your 180 degree turning against all the principles of freedom that we all thought you represented and held dear to your treacherous heart. Very disappointed.
:lmfao:

I will state my position on this anytime you like.

Get a sense of humor you fucking brainwashed non-naturalized unAmerican conspiracy thinking unimaginative fucktard. My sun doesn't rise and shine off what people think of me here. Let alone you.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

viper37

If I were world dictator, I'd ban ketchup.  Never in the history of humanity as something so outrageous been produced.  Beurk.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

garbon

Quote from: viper37 on January 13, 2015, 02:19:05 PM
If I were world dictator, I'd ban ketchup.  Never in the history of humanity as something so outrageous been produced.  Beurk.

You don't have to eat it, if you don't want to. :huh:

11B4V

So much Ketchup hate. :(

11B4V

Quote from: garbon on January 13, 2015, 02:20:23 PM

True that is your right.

viper37

Quote from: Barrister on January 13, 2015, 01:19:34 PM

Ketchup - or at least the over-sweetened Heinz variety that you get everywhere, is an abomination and has no place on food for grownups.
See, this is the Canadian spirit.  People know their food in this country.  Before BB, I had lost hope on my Canadian brothers (&sisters), but it seems not everyone's greatest culinar experience in this country involved Tim Hortons. :)

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

mustard and relish.  Ideally, dijon, but regular stuff can do too.

Once again, Languishites proves their superiority to the rest of the world.

Martinus

By the way, the US government also got grilled by Jon Stewart for not attending. I guess it's the first time ever he and Fox News agreed on something. :D

11B4V

Quote from: Martinus on January 13, 2015, 02:39:41 PM
By the way, the US government also got grilled by Jon Stewart for not attending. I guess it's the first time ever he and Fox News agreed on something. :D

I missed that.

viper37

Quote from: garbon on January 13, 2015, 02:20:23 PM
McDonald's gives free keptchup with fries but charges 0,50$ for BBQ sauce :mad:
Someone must stop this insanity!

;)