News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

11 dead in French satirical magazine shooting

Started by Brazen, January 07, 2015, 06:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Siege on January 13, 2015, 11:30:12 AM
How ridicoulous would be of me to force everybody in Languish to circuncise and observe Shabbat,

Yet you force us to watch you type shitfaced until you pass out in a pool of your own Zima vomit.

11B4V

The most disturbing thing in this thread is Grumbler's aversion to ketchup on hot dogs. The ramifications of this is monstrous and disturbing. That's like nachos with no cheese. Spaghetti with no noodles. Or combination pizza with no cheese where all the delicious toppings just roll around in the box. 
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on January 13, 2015, 11:57:59 AM
The most disturbing thing in this thread is Grumbler's aversion to ketchup on hot dogs. The ramifications of this is monstrous and disturbing. That's like nachos with no cheese. Spaghetti with no noodles. Or combination pizza with no cheese where all the delicious toppings just roll around in the box.

I like ketchup and mustard on hot dogs, as well as onions and relish, and chili and cheese, and whatnot.  Because I believe there is room under the big hot dog tent for all condiments, regardless of their color.

crazy canuck

Agreed it is the most disturbing revelation of character to date.  And Marti has been back posting for some time now.

Siege

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 13, 2015, 12:01:04 PM

I like ketchup and mustard on hot dogs, as well as onions and relish, and chili and cheese, and whatnot.  Because I believe there is room under the big hot dog tent for all condiments, regardless of their color.

Is this supposed to be some kind of allegorical message about kinky sex and racial equality?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Siege on January 13, 2015, 12:24:41 PM
Is this supposed to be some kind of allegorical message about kinky sex and racial equality?

Go smell some rubbing alcohol and wake up in nothing but pasties and wingtips somewhere in Saskatchewan.

Jacob

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 13, 2015, 12:29:09 PM
Quote from: Siege on January 13, 2015, 12:24:41 PM

Go smell some rubbing alcohol and wake up in nothing but pasties and wingtips somewhere in Saskatchewan.

I hope you mean indoors. Sleeping in pasties and wingtips outdoors in Saskatchewan this time of year could be fatal.

Siege

I don't know what is pasties and wingtips.
I assume it is some Seedy slang for black people and gays.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

CountDeMoney

Barrister

Ketchup - or at least the over-sweetened Heinz variety that you get everywhere, is an abomination and has no place on food for grownups.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

garbon

Quote from: Barrister on January 13, 2015, 01:19:34 PM

Ketchup - or at least the over-sweetened Heinz variety that you get everywhere, is an abomination and has no place on food for grownups.

:rolleyes:

Though I prefer Hunt's.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 12, 2015, 09:53:53 PM
Quote from: grumbler on January 12, 2015, 09:45:55 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on January 12, 2015, 08:31:49 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on January 12, 2015, 08:29:36 PM
Grumbler probably has the butteriest keyboard in America.

He should watch his salt and cholesterol intake. I would not want to be culpable in his untimely demise if he didn't.

People who would put butter on popcorn would put catchup on a hot dog.  :yuk:

You are one of those snobs.  :yuk:

:yeah:
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: derspiess on January 13, 2015, 12:25:18 AM
In my fridge I have 5 different kinds of ketchup and 3 different kinds of catsup.

Case: rested.  :contract:
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

The Minsky Moment

This business about ketchup on hot dogs is a affront to the memory of the deceased journalists, to all of France, and indeed to civilization. 

The only condiment that properly belongs on a hot dog is whole grain mustard, either from Dijon or Meaux (Pommery).  If proper brands of whole grain are unavailable due to the deplorable state of culinary understanding in your local area, than a proper brand of smooth but spicy mustard (such as that served at Papaya King) is a barely acceptable substitute.

The placement of ketchup, catsup, or any red colored saucy like substance on a hot dog is an abomination even worse than referring to sparking wine produced outside of Champagne, as "champagne" and likewise is a mark of irremediable barbarity and uncouthness.
--Joan Robinson