NFL Postseason Megathread: Playoffs in the Post-Orton Era

Started by CountDeMoney, December 29, 2014, 02:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

derspiess

Wow, what a wacky game. I took the boys to an ECHL game so I missed most of it. 

Figured Baltimore had a shot. Would love to see them shock Tim's team next week.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

alfred russel

Quote from: katmai on January 03, 2015, 08:51:22 PM
Welp should we tell seedy the score since he switched it off already?

CdM's football defeatism is at least consistent with his attitude to life in general.  :homestar:

Hoping they beat the Patriots, but I might share his defeatism next week.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on January 03, 2015, 11:26:10 PM
I realized why Seedy went quiet, past his curfew.

:P  Ass.

Defeating evil and NFL merchandising is no sure thing, man.  Luckily the Ratbirds scored enough points that the refs were unable to plausibly affect the outcome of the game.  Next week will be different with America's Royalty in New England.

CountDeMoney

Neil

DeSean Jackson is hilarious on the NFL Network.  The guys are doing their commentary, and he'll just come in with a one-word comment, said in a funny way.

Torrey Smith catches a touchdown?
"SIX"

Suggs intercepts a pass with the ball cradled between his thighs?
"LEGS"

Arizona gets less than 80 yards total offence?
"TERRIBLE"
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

:lol:  He's still an active player, so it's not like he gets a lot of reps in the studio.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

PDH

Quote from: Neil on January 04, 2015, 12:05:48 AM
DeSean Jackson is hilarious on the NFL Network.  The guys are doing their commentary, and he'll just come in with a one-word comment, said in a funny way.

Torrey Smith catches a touchdown?
"SIX"

Suggs intercepts a pass with the ball cradled between his thighs?
"LEGS"

Arizona gets less than 80 yards total offence?
"TERRIBLE"

He is a Cal man, they are known for their pithy wisdom.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Admiral Yi

The air raid siren during the Bengali's huddles is pretty dickheaded.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Admiral Yi on January 04, 2015, 02:37:15 PM
The air raid siren during the Bengali's huddles is pretty dickheaded.

No league secret they play sound games with that stadium, piping in extra noise because Mr. and Mrs. Hoosier are too polite to scream like maniacs during a football game.

Admiral Yi

Nice to see the Neckbeards recovering from their late season slump.

Neil

Well, that went more or less as expected.  I do wonder how the Colts will do against Denver though.

Poor Bengals.  So snakebit.