NFL Postseason Megathread: Playoffs in the Post-Orton Era

Started by CountDeMoney, December 29, 2014, 02:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dps

Quote from: sbr on January 02, 2015, 09:41:21 PM
After some sort of power struggle in the front office Chip Kelly is now in complete control of all player personnel decisions in Philly.

Can anyone else think of such a meteoric rise by anyone?  In 2006 Kelly was Offensive Coordinator at University of New Hampshire and today he has almost complete control of an NFL franchise.

Lombardi, maybe.  In less time than that, he went from offensive line coach at West Point, to coach and GM of the Packers.  And when he went to the NFL, he went directly from college assistant to pro HC and GM.  Of course, at the time, the NFL wasn't as big a deal as it is today.

Caliga

What about the dude who is coaching the Cleveland Browns right now?  He was coaching high school football not that long ago.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on January 03, 2015, 06:46:49 AM
What about the dude who is coaching the Cleveland Browns right now?  He was coaching high school football not that long ago.

Yeah, but when they made that documentary about hiim, you knew he was planning big things.  Fucker's high school playbook was about as big as the New Orleans Saints' playbook.  He was running that high school like an SEC team.  You knew watching it he was auditioning for The Show.

CountDeMoney

Arizona was put out of its misery. 

Ravens are not getting to Rapistburger, and the Steelheads are playing small ball that will gas the defense.  Game is over.

Neil

Really, none of the NFC contenders are playing this weekend.  Arizona lost this game when Palmer went out.

It's tough for the Ravens.  If their DBs don't play off ten yards, they'll get beat deep.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Welp should we tell seedy the score since he switched it off already?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

I am merely awaiting the inevitable.  I'm sure the referees have already been briefed by NFL Properties.

katmai

Well sending 12 men out on FG defense sure helps the refs.

Neil

Honestly, the helmet-to-helmet rules in the NFL are nonsense.  You really can't ever tackle anyone.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Meh...that's just a brain fart.  But so what if the running back drops his head when he turns? It's his head that's protected, not the DB's.

CountDeMoney

Neil

Neil

I wish they wouldn't pollute Ravens-Steelers with that Coach T bullshit.

katmai

C'mon Seedy your conspiracy theories are looking like shite as usual.

Neil