Canada goes nuts for... French's Ketchup?

Started by Barrister, March 30, 2016, 12:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on March 31, 2016, 01:50:56 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 31, 2016, 01:48:20 PM
In the conservatory with the revolver.

The house I am moving into in three weeks has an actual billiard room. I own a lead pipe so be warned.

To not visit Texas? Already received.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on March 31, 2016, 01:52:18 PM
To not visit Texas? Already received.

It is lovely in the Fall...ok not really.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Norgy

What impresses me the mostestest about Texas is that lovely young senator of yours.
Cruz, is it?

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on March 31, 2016, 01:50:56 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 31, 2016, 01:48:20 PM
In the conservatory with the revolver.

The house I am moving into in three weeks has an actual billiard room. I own a lead pipe so be warned.

Wait: does that mean you now have Poole's pool room?  :ph34r:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Malthus

Everything I know about Texas, I learned by reading Joe Lansdale novels.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on March 31, 2016, 02:00:07 PM
Wait: does that mean you now have Poole's pool room?  :ph34r:

Yes  :cool:

Ironically I am a pretty bad pool player  :Embarrass:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: Norgy on March 31, 2016, 01:58:26 PM
What impresses me the mostestest about Texas is that lovely young senator of yours.
Cruz, is it?

Hey the rest of the country has decided he might be more palatable than Donald Trump. Texas!

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on March 31, 2016, 02:00:29 PM
Everything I know about Texas, I learned by reading Joe Lansdale novels.  :D

It is an entire accurate picture...of East Texas. Texassippi.

Norgy

Quote from: Valmy on March 31, 2016, 02:04:25 PM
Quote from: Norgy on March 31, 2016, 01:58:26 PM
Cruz, is it?

Hey the rest of the country has decided he might be more palatable than Donald Trump. Texas!

But the question remains for Canadian ketchup mustard lovers, which mustard would Cruz uze?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on March 31, 2016, 12:21:17 PM
Uncle Phil's Dusseldorf Mustard is the pinnacle of mustard perfection.  When they switched away from it at Great American Ballpark there was a near-riot.  They had it back the next week.

Gulden's will do in a pinch.  And there are times when plain yellow mustard works okay on a hotdog, with ketchup (or catsup depending on availability) and fresh chopped onions.

I prefer Gulden's as well, but Ohio is the only place they sell Bertman's brown stadium mustard, right?

CountDeMoney

oh fuck yeah

We stole a vat from a Browns game in '91 once.  Came in handy when we were hitting all the turnpike Arby's and their 2-fer-$2 beef and cheddar deals on the way back to school.  Couldn't close the freezer door when we got back.

Ed Anger

Great. Now you fuckers got me wanting Packo's.

Asses.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive