Canada goes nuts for... French's Ketchup?

Started by Barrister, March 30, 2016, 12:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norgy

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 31, 2016, 08:21:04 AM
Spicy & Brown, your mustard is not suppose to be a representation of your self.

:lol:

By mistake I bought curry mustard once. That product should be on the WMD list.

11B4V

Quote from: DGuller on March 31, 2016, 08:43:29 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 31, 2016, 08:13:08 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on March 31, 2016, 07:56:17 AM
What's your go to Mustard brand, G?

That's my favorite brand as well.  :(

That's good for general usage for sure.

But when feel sophisticated and snobby, I choose Grey Poupon. It's very French sounding.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Norgy

Grey Poupon sounds like a particularly harmful and nasty form of diorrhea.  :ph34r:

Malthus

Quote from: Norgy on March 31, 2016, 09:44:51 AM
Grey Poupon sounds like a particularly harmful and nasty form of diorrhea.  :ph34r:

If you were shitting mustard, it would be.  :pinch:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

11B4V

Quote from: Norgy on March 31, 2016, 09:28:22 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on March 31, 2016, 08:21:04 AM
Spicy & Brown, your mustard is not suppose to be a representation of your self.

:lol:

By mistake I bought curry mustard once. That product should be on the WMD list.
Oh but it's good, much like Chinese mustard.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

DGuller

Quote from: Norgy on March 31, 2016, 09:44:51 AM
Looks like one too.

garbon

What I think we can all agree on is that English mustard is just terrible. :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Archy

Quote from: garbon on March 31, 2016, 06:16:05 AM
Quote from: Archy on March 31, 2016, 06:05:41 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 30, 2016, 12:43:43 PM
French's ketchup? :x

You're dead to me sir.
We build a nationality on fries!
Damn Frenchies stealing our f
ries
:mad: :D

:huh:

What are you going on about? I'm taking issue with the brand "French's" which hardly had tolerable mustard so I can't imagine what horrors their ketchup is.
Wrongly quoted you instead of Valmy :blush:

Archy

My mustard. Local mustard for local people.
Since I don't like firy moutarde de Dijon

Valmy

Quote from: Archy on March 31, 2016, 10:03:46 AM

Belgium your brilliant cultural achievement of frying chopped up potatoes is a gift to the entire world.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Norgy

Quote from: garbon on March 31, 2016, 10:02:47 AM
What I think we can all agree on is that English mustard is just terrible. :angry:

Yes, yes, we can.

I tend to like the strong Dijon varieties from France, even though they are terribly acidic.

garbon

Quote from: Archy on March 31, 2016, 10:03:46 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 31, 2016, 06:16:05 AM
Quote from: Archy on March 31, 2016, 06:05:41 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 30, 2016, 12:43:43 PM
French's ketchup? :x

You're dead to me sir.
We build a nationality on fries!
Damn Frenchies stealing our f
ries
:mad: :D

:huh:

What are you going on about? I'm taking issue with the brand "French's" which hardly had tolerable mustard so I can't imagine what horrors their ketchup is.

:D :hug:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

barkdreg

I buy my mustard at the local mustard factory/store. Strong taste, no acidity.
Also, pickles to die for

Norgy

That's what living in a nest of terrorism/relic from the past gets you.  :mad: